Rancor Solo (Commander Luke)

Revi
573 posts Member
Just looking at his basic alone he will be a must for any Rancor solo team! His special attack also removes 100% TM what a Rancor beast he is looking like!

Commander Luke Basic

•Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Speed Down and Defense Down for 2 turns. If the target already had Speed Down, remove 30% Turn Meter. If the target already had Defense Down, inflict Stun for 1 turn.

Replies

• WB50
    55 posts Member
    If I can get him this time round I will go:

Wedge (L)
    Biggs
    Commander Luke
    Jyn
    Bistan
  • Revi wrote: »
    Just looking at his basic alone he will be a must for any Rancor solo team! His special attack also removes 100% TM what a Rancor beast he is looking like!

Commander Luke Basic

•Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Speed Down and Defense Down for 2 turns. If the target already had Speed Down, remove 30% Turn Meter. If the target already had Defense Down, inflict Stun for 1 turn.

hes not must for ANY rancor solo team, since there are dozens of rancor solo team available. but he should be the thrawn of rebels. if Zader, thrawn, Tarkin can solo it as 3 people, im sure Commander Luke, Jyn, bistan can do it as 3 man with good modding.
    however, CLS didnt come for a rancor solo, no need to be that hyped. im soloing without jyn/thrawn/magmatrooper as part of empire team yet.
    he'll be good option for people who still cant solo the rancor.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    ZaulLover wrote: »
    Revi wrote: »

Commander Luke Basic

hes not must for ANY rancor solo team, since there are dozens of rancor solo team available. but he should be the thrawn of rebels. if Zader, thrawn, Tarkin can solo it as 3 people, im sure Commander Luke, Jyn, bistan can do it as 3 man with good modding.
    however, CLS didnt come for a rancor solo, no need to be that hyped. im soloing without jyn/thrawn/magmatrooper as part of empire team yet.

My point was he will be replacing a toon in everyone's Rancor team. I didn't really mean he's a must to do a solo.
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Revi wrote: »

Commander Luke Basic

Take a step back and relax. Your missing the point of the post. CLS not only has tmr x2 but he has speed down, tenacity down and on top of that defense down. He can essentially replace two support toons from almost any rancor team and replace them with an attacker.

This means that he is going to make solo runs much faster. A fast team would be Wiggs, cls, Jyn, and any 5th I'd run Ezra but could sub in another tmr. As you mentioned there are plenty of team comps out there that can solo rancor. So it doesn't come down to that. It comes down to how fast they can solo and I think that this team would be by far the fastest.
  • when did i stated something that make you think i need to take a step back and relax ?
    said how good he is, and that he should make light side squad of 3 people on rancor being able to solo, and that hes a great option.
    wasnt being aggressive or something lol
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    when did i stated something that make you think i need to take a step back and relax ?
    said how good he is, and that he should make light side squad of 3 people on rancor being able to solo, and that hes a great option.
    wasnt being aggressive or something lol

Calm down, dude. Don't have to jump down the guy's throat.

JK :)

You were totally right, the guy is great but not a 'must have.'. There are a dozen ways to solo the rancor. Too bad we don't have a good way of comparing how fast the different teams work so we can figure out the 'rancor solo meta.'
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Commander luke lead, raid han solo, jyn, bistan, rex should do the job.
  • Lol a must!