Need help putting together a team.

Counts
69 posts Member
I would appreciate the help of those who are much more familiar with the game and squad strategy than I am. I am F2P and am looking to put together a team that will be good that I can also farm without much difficulty. Right now my strongest characters are QGJ, EZRA, and Ahsoka(Fulcrum). I am at level 55. It is viable to keep these 3 and add two others to have a strong team? If so who would they be? Or should I go a different route and maybe use a rebel squad? I mostly have Jedi and rebel characters. Maybe the reworked old Ben would help since I can farm him in the cantina? Thanks to all!

Replies

• a jedi squad is always a safe bet. Especially with the likely release of a jedi tagged luke at some point.
  • about the 2 that you wanna add : 1 need to be a support, like yoda, that you probably not near getting even, and in that case, i'll recommend a barris - will help you in GW a lot, and can be the cleanse and healer of your team. and the other one need to be a tank. obi might be an option, i dunno. i dont sure. it will be helpful if you share your roster and tell us more about what you can farm.
    QGJ have always been viable for some reason, probably the only jedi that in each phase of the game you could use. my bet is that he'll keep be useful, especially with his zeta.
    regard old ben again - we havent seen the new Old ben, we couldnt tell. he looks good, and as a jedi taunter hes the best, but thats cuz kanan is bad.
    Ezra is Rebel and a jedi - so recommended kinda. hes very strong, and hes great with QGJ lead zetad (that will take you time to even think about). the problem with the farming of Ezra and QGJ, is that they do the same rule. they both call assist, they both dispel. qgj got his benefits, so is ezra, but the basic of dispel and call assist is the same.
    in case a new jedi leader, like a new, more legendary luke will come, you won't need both. thats why it might be risky go "all in" on both, but id still say you should use both. after all, it will serve you well a long time, you'll recover fast when comes to a point that you ditch one, and when you get to end-game, you'll bring back the ditched one. they are both good picks, as i see it, and therefore farm both.
    ATF underperforming, i gotta say. i dont know about the low level or mid level, how she's doing, and again, we dont know anything about your roster or what is farmable for you. we need to know how much can you farm from arena, from GW, are you in a raid that do haat for your 600 per day ? lot of unanswered questions that we cant really help you without much more info.
  • I also have Lumi, Oppress, Phasma, Dooku, and TFP, and Grand Moff at fairly high levels(around 50). Some who are farmable for me could be Cassian, Old Ben, K2SO, Lumi, EZRA, QGJ, Oppress, and maybe a few others. A team I thought up and could farm fairly easily was: QGJ lead, Ezra, ATF, Cassian, and Old Ben(assuming his rework includes both Jedi and rebel tag)? Does this help any?
  • And I am not in any kind of raid.