Thrawn fracture dont work at old ben reworked

As you see fracture still allow old ben reworked continous taunt... please fix it

Fracture mean can t gain buff...

Replies

• GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Reread the description of old bens taunt, and review the mechanics of fracture,
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Rework his Fracture skill to apply fracture first, then dispel, then damage. This solves it all.
  • Not really, fracture first could cause issues via foresight then no?
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Not really, fracture first could cause issues via foresight then no?

Fracture can't be evaded so I don't see how foresight would cause any issues.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    In the gif the fracture was dispelled afterwards so still a bug.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    In the gif the fracture was dispelled afterwards so still a bug.

Fracture went away because Thrawn's tm refilled so it was his turn.
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124641/character-strategy-obi-wan-kenobi-old-ben/p5

Kozi has stated this is WAI. Old Ben zeta will taunt 1 turn through fracture.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    I suppose for the cost of a zeta, I'm okay with this.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    This is nothing new similar has been happening since the release of Maul lead zeta ability.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    This is nothing new similar has been happening since the release of Maul lead zeta ability.

I guess it's the taunt that is distracting. Since fracture is used to break taunt and attack a 2nd target, old Ben breaks that plan. This "new" issue just shed a lot of light on the order of operations for his Fracture.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    Nebulous wrote: »

I guess it's the taunt that is distracting. Since fracture is used to break taunt and attack a 2nd target, old Ben breaks that plan. This "new" issue just shed a lot of light on the order of operations for his Fracture.

I guess. Also old Ben is slow. So IMO if he is getting off his taunt before you have used Thrawn fracture the first time you got other issues (by you I don't me you personally Nebulous)
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member

I guess. Also old Ben is slow. So IMO if he is getting off his taunt before you have used Thrawn fracture the first time you got other issues (by you I don't me you personally Nebulous)

The General 'you', I totally understand.

Also, we don't know what stats, if any, have changed. Tarkin had his speed changed. I wouldn't be surprised if some attributed did get adjusted. That being said, thrawn will most likely get his Fracture off before obi taunts. So it should not be a concern for thrawn.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator

Keep in mind he now gets tm when allies take damage, so that can affect it.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    edited August 2017

Also, we don't know what stats, if any, have changed. Tarkin had his speed changed. I wouldn't be surprised if some attributed did get adjusted. That being said, thrawn will most likely get his Fracture off before obi taunts. So it should not be a concern for thrawn.

Sure we do (it is buried in the rework thread) . Ability changes only
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1205489/#Comment_1205489
    crzydroid wrote: »

Keep in mind he now gets tm when allies take damage, so that can affect it.

I do get what your saying. Pretty much every team I have went against with Thrawn he goes first. So if worried about old Ben fracture that old man. Personally I refuse to use Thrawn, dn and will probably play around with commander Luke for a short time. Ewok power!

Overall I think many are over worried about it. It is something to keep in mind but don't see it as game breaking or a Thrawn killer.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited August 2017

Sure we do (it is buried in the rework thread.) Ability changes only
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1205489/#Comment_1205489

Thanks for digging that up for me.