ROTJ Luke - Heroes Journey

Replies

• Maybe they will give us force ghost Ben and yoda to unlock JKL? :)
  • I don't see why Yoda wouldn't be involved
  • LOL
    1- Commender luke
    2- leia? or hoth leia?
    3. han solo -hoth han solo or ST Han solo or Carbonite han
    4. 800+ years old yoda.
    5. R2D2
    6. Admiral Ackbar
    7. lando
    8. T3PO
    OR 5 SİTH ?? or DV ZETA
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Old Man Luke probably won't drop till Episode IX Fall of the First Order

I bet you ten billion dollars that won't be the title.

1toi5p.jpg
  • Has anyone noticed shard shop isn't sporting Fulcrum? Wonder if some other toons will be in there.....hmmmm....
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Has anyone noticed shard shop isn't sporting Fulcrum? Wonder if some other toons will be in there.....hmmmm....

Yea they had it in an update that she wasnt going in there yet. But i agree with where your going.

• Jedi Luke: Commander Luke, Hoth Han, Hoth Lea, Yoda, Lando

Soap Opera Luke (From "The Force Hits the snooze button") Special - standing there and looking grave.
    Jedi Luke, Carbonite Han, Slave Girl Lea, C3PO, ??? (R2, Ackbar)

Carbonite Han (Attack - fall on people.): Get from Bounty Hunters

Slave Girl Lea (attack - daze, or similar, applies only to male characters)

C3PO: Get from Ewoks

Luke TNG: Soap opera Luke, Ma and Pa Solo, Rey, BB-8

• Jokes are terrible
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Personally I would be surprised to see OT Yoda in the game since he never was seen in a battle but would be a welcome surprise.

Surprised I'm assuming...
    Personally I would be surprised to see OT Yoda in the game since he never was seen in a battle but would be a welcome surprise.

Yeah tbh
  • Gam guard?
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

Yeah tbh

He'll have insanely high DPS
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member

Yeah tbh

He's just gonna lift up the entire other team and throw them off the screen and you win ;)
  • Vertigo wrote: »

Yeah tbh

He's just gonna lift up the entire other team and throw them off the screen and you win ;)

Costs 60 Zeta
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

Yeah tbh

Costs 60 Zeta

****, I've only got 50 saved up rn :c
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Yeah tbh

Costs 60 Zeta

****, I've only got 50 saved up rn :c

I'm at 45. I should have 60 before he drops. B)
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    So.

ROTJ Luke: Commander Luke, Captain Han Solo, ROLO, Hermit Yoda... r2?
  • Noataq wrote: »
    So.

6 toons?
  • Noataq wrote: »
    So.

6 toons?

No that's 5
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Captain Solo, Officer Leia, and Hermit Yoda are obvious

I'm hoping the 5th is Real Chewy

Lando makes no sense at all. He has zero interactions with Luke in the entire OT. He'd make more sense as a requirement for Carbonite Han
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Would like to see Bounty Hunter Leia and Endor Leia.
  • Olga wrote: »
    Would like to see Bounty Hunter Leia and Endor Leia.

Would like these too but doubt we'll see them until ROTJ Luke is released if he releases the same as CLS
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Noataq wrote: »
    So.

6 toons?

No that's 5

My bad I counted the split line or captain and Han Solo
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member

Yeah tbh

Doubt it. I predict he'll be one of the most powerful support toons in the game with insane passive and active ally bonuses and huge buff control. Any damage he deals will probably be with a weak basic and a moderate AOE (moderate only in damage). Also, he wont have a lightsaber (a la Palpatine)
  • Captain Solo, Officer Leia, and Hermit Yoda are obvious

I'm hoping the 5th is Real Chewy

Lando makes no sense at all. He has zero interactions with Luke in the entire OT. He'd make more sense as a requirement for Carbonite Han

0 huh? Like that one time that didn't happen when Lando went on top of the millennium falcon and caught injured Luke from the bottom of cloud city? Or when things got steamy right afterwards?
    tumblr_o1isup5z6z1qke3two2_500.gif
  • ZaulLover wrote: »

You don't have that much to bet.

You don't have that much to bet.

after the next credit heist, he will. btw thread about the credit heist coming in... Thursday. i have foreseen it.

I sure hope so. I've gotten a 1.5 mil the last 3 heists! Getting desperate here!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I think Hermit Yoda will have a if part to play in getting RotJ Luke. Plus they always throw in a toon no one has used in awhile or ever.....i was right about Old Ben before they announced it and also the rest of the team we will have to use. (Look at my old comments) I'm hoping I'm wrong but....Lobot may be needed with Lando. That would suck! It maybe other under used toons like the scoundrels Vader sent to find Luke I.E. Dengar, IG-88, Boba Fett......surely not Gammorian Guard because of the scene in RotJ, but who knows what farming crunch they will imply for Jedi Knight Luke......um I kinda have a feeling we will need the Hoth Scout/Soldier soon. For something to do with a special territory battle.....maybe. Just a feeling like I had with Old Ben.
  • About the 3rd iteration of the same toon is when the game jumps the shark.
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    We do need Hoth soldier unlocked to participate in a part of territory battles, which was shown in the leakes preview of TB
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    I fear there will be an event requiring Comm Luke, Hoth Han, Hoth Leia, Hoth Scout, Hoth Soldier. Anyone been farming scout/soldier?

If we're heading towards ROTJ then gimme a Jabba faction. That's where the money is.......