Redoing character release events for new players?

There have been a lot of new characters released in the past year, and quite a few of them had their own special event where they were introduced where the community had a chance to unlock them at 3 stars.

It's not applicable to my situation, since I have every character but 2 unlocked, but for new players coming into the game now and in the future, will those character release events become part of a rotation, whereby those new players will get a chance to unlock those characters? I'm thinking things like Phoenix Squad, or Darth Nihilus, or even the most recent Ewok event.

Just wonderin'. :)

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    PS is easy to farm for everyone
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No, i dont think so. They are part of the release cadence and i believe only go through the cycle once to end up at a farmable location.

This is an ongoing strategy that seems to be geared towards rewarding older players, or future older players that have started in time to get those characters to 3* and will have that later on.

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • yeah, I really missed out on Nihilus. I stopped playing, then started playing again, and in the meantime DN made his appearance. :/