Time to adjust the mod drop rates

The drop rates for triangle mods is ridiculously low. I have a list of mods needed for my various characters and the vast majority of them are only missing a triangle mod. Almost impossible to get a tier 5 triangle mod when running 7-8 mod challenges from full cantina energy. Ran over 50 of the highest tier mod challenges and did not get one single tier 5 triangle mod. I don't even mind buying them here and there but I don't even get decent triangle mods in the mod store....rarely tier 5 triangle mods and, if one is there in the store, it's usually a defense primary stat. I don't mind grinding them out but the drop rate on these things seriously needs adjusting.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • I get them all the time but never get arrows. Its all rng.
  • Kenjamin91 wrote: »
    I get them all the time but never get arrows. Its all rng.

Sorry, I don't believe you. According to Swgoh.gg, you have 49 characters who are eligible for mods and only 15 of them have tier 5 triangle mods....that's less than 1/3 of your characters available for modding and I'm sure you bought some of those. You clearly have a small sample size.

I've run hundreds upon hundreds of mod challenges and the drops rates for tier 5 triangle mods are extremely low. Everyone in my guild has had the same experience. By contrast, I get square or diamond over the half the time. It's not all RNG.....each type of mod has different drop rates. Now, this makes sense since for example, only the arrow mods have speed primaries and only the triangle mods have crit chance and crit damages primaries. However, the drop rates on triangle (and arrow) mods in the mod challenges are just ridiculously low.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Actually, if you were going to move it, then it should have been moved to the "Challenges" sub forum, since I'm talking about the drop rates from Mod Challenges.