Who should I use?

I am F2P and am planning on a team of QGJ, Ezra, New Old Ben, ATF, and either Cassian or Princess Leia(she is about to get a rework). I know this may not be the best team but I don't use money so can't get many characters easily. This is a team I cam easily farm. Does this seem viable and who would you pick for that last spot. Thanks!

Replies

• I would use leia. She would be muck more survivable in that team since she can stealth. Plus she gives buffs for ATF to use. It's a decent early-mid game team but later game in arena it would never hold up.
  • id consider swaps for ATF and Leia (which is better than cassian). jedis or something like that.
    JKA is might be "expensive" farm, but 4 different places to farm from. R2-D2 if you can get, even on 5* will be great. GK is F2P if you are in haat guild. i believe that Plo koon is a much better option to a jedi team than ATF or leia aswell. his take charge is 50% TM, if you make sure he go last it'll be great. he do dispel on his basic. playing with 2 assisters like QGJ and Ezra can make him a real pain in the ..... also, he maybe labeled as a tank, but he hit pretty hard. think about it. also, Zarris is a always a great option. i have her from bronzium packs, but farming her isnt that much of a problem i believe. however, arena viable mostly because of hero Zeta. if you have an option to do a yoda, well, he's awesome :)
  • I am not sure you want to go down that path. Your mixing Jedi exclusive lead in a half Jedi half Rebel team. If your f2p your Fulcrum Ashoka Tano wouldn't be max starred and in arena she is already pretty weak on defense. This is just because the AI doesn't know how to attack with her.

I have been seeing a lot of Jedi teams comeback recently with a Zeta QGJ lead but if your not close to zetas Rebels are always a good route to take.

I use to run Leia (L), Cassian, Fulcrum Ashoka Tano, Baze, and Chirrut. You might be able to switch Baze and Chirrut out for a mix of either Old Ben (getting new Rebel tag), Stormtrooper Han (Easy farm), K2SO (good synergy with Cassian and another taunt to protect Leia and Cassian).

I enjoy using Fulcrum Ashoka Tano but I'm not F2P and mine is maxed out in a team built for her. I just imagine she is picked apart in arena if your F2P.
  • Not to mention K2 is a pain cause he can't really be dispelled.
  • Counts
    69 posts Member
    Okay, thanks for your input. Let's say then I decide to go the rebel route and forego the QGJ lead. Who would be a good leader for the team? The team would possibly consist of Ezra, New Old Ben, ATF, Leia, Cassian, or K2? Toons like Chirrut and Baze are not realistic for me to be able to get at the moment. Thanks.
  • Counts
    69 posts Member
    Who is I your Fulcrum Ahsoka team?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not to mention K2 is a pain cause he can't really be dispelled.

soon.....soon.
    SPECIAL Attack – Use the Force:
    cp4skmtkjxac.gif
    • Deal Physical damage to target enemy, Dispel all buffs on them, remove 100% Turn Meter, and inflict Buff Immunity and Tenacity Down for 2 turns. Reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1 if the target didn’t have full Health. (Cooldown 4).
  • Counts wrote: »
    Who is I your Fulcrum Ahsoka team?

I use zJyn (L), Chirrut, Baze, Ashoka Tano Fulcrum, R2D2. Even this doesn't get me the best Arena results. Currently on 96/145 shards for General Kenobi who would make the team better.

With Commander Luke coming into the game I'll probably have a different squad soon.