7* Yoda and (buggy?) Anakin

Vodo
332 posts Member
So I read that Yoda has always 2 Jedi on his side on the last stage of the event. One of these Jedi can be Anakin and, from what I heard, it seems like he's bugged on this event (very low HP).

Now I have a few questions:

First question is for all out there.

Do you think that's a bug? If so, do you think it's fair to get Yoda to seven stars by using this bug? I ask because so many ppl complained about those who used the exploit to get Vader shards.

My second question goes to EA/CG: Will the event be exactly the same when it reappears in a few weeks? Or are you going to fix Anakin?
And is it even a bug? I mean come on, I'm sure the event has been tested before release!?!

BTW: Just to make things clear, neither have I used the Vader exploit, nor do I have Yoda yet.

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    I completed the 6th one lost a few times he gets good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiQVtd8dyyo watch this!
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Already saw that video but what exactly does it have to do with my questions?
  • Anakin is fixed now.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Yeah, and looks like nobody thinks it was unfair getting him to 7* by using this bug.

I don't understand ppl.

Using a bug to get Vader shards: OMG, ban them, take away their Vaders, move 'em to a cheater only leaderboard.

Using a bug to get Yoda to 7 stars: That's fine, nobody complains

Ppl are strange.....
  • You are righbthere but I guess people who are eligible to play it are more lenient here because the event seems unfair from the start. Even with barriss and ani flanking yoda I was only somewhat close to beat him. I personnally would have hoped the ani correction, along with some other repairs (leader abilities working correctly now), would also have led to a more doable event (without it being a piece of cake, mind me)
  • Vodo wrote: »
    Yeah, and looks like nobody thinks it was unfair getting him to 7* by using this bug.

I don't understand ppl.

Using a bug to get Vader shards: OMG, ban them, take away their Vaders, move 'em to a cheater only leaderboard.

Ppl are strange.....

Imo the yoda event bug doesn't get you anything special. A 7* yoda is obtainable for everyone with 7* jedi and enough patience. The bug only saved people some time and frustration.
    The vader exploit gave people a 7* vader lots of extra allypoints, credits, gems and training droids that otherwise couldnt be obtained by others.
  • Imo the yoda event bug doesn't get you anything special. A 7* yoda is obtainable for everyone with 7* jedi and enough patience. The bug only saved people some time and frustration.
    The vader exploit gave people a 7* vader lots of extra allypoints, credits, gems and training droids that otherwise couldnt be obtained by others.

Well i can understand that by using this way you can significantly favour the odds. Is that cheating? I dont know. Yoda says be ready for everything. Maybe it means trying to lure barriss and ani to give you some kind of chance, maybe it just means reload the event till your mobile phone fries.
    Not sure with patience tho unless you mean waiting next round, i really don't know how to get him with my build without barriss atm. Pushing to get barriss to 7 but i wont probably make it this week and with my current build it will take 40 or 50 more tier 3 mats and tons of salvage to make kit (the so called high damage dealer lol) and ahsoka competitive. Waste of mats too except for this event.
  • Vodo wrote: »

I don't understand ppl.

Ppl are strange.....

Imo the yoda event bug doesn't get you anything special. A 7* yoda is obtainable for everyone with 7* jedi and enough patience. The bug only saved people some time and frustration.

I think thats funny because lot of people posted how they couldnt beat 7* yoda untill they vsed the bugged anakin so it did get them something special..... a 7* yoda instead of a 6.... its like a double standard
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Because it change nothing the 2 Jedi in side with yoda are so Useless And weak that the fight never dépend on them !!
    The fight dépend only on yoda And his Crit hit And many turns in a round .
    I beat him few Hours ago he has lumi And Jedi Knights with him .
    I try many Time Till i win with Luck like others .
    And if i had bugged anakin Will never change something , not sure i could beat because the 2 chars with him don't change the fight.
    Yoda is so much stronger , garder than them that all dépend on him