Han Solo vs Han Solo : who starts first...?

ddlooping2
1046 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hi all :)

In a Han Solo vs Han Solo scenario, who would shoot first at the beginning of a battle?
Is it purely RNG or based on their respective speed?

TIA ;)

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    RNG
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Purely RNG. Just like any other time people have full TM at the same time.
    In reality, Han's ability doesn't make him go first, it just makes him start with full TM.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for the lightning fast reply @Huatimus. :o:)
    Is it based on experience and/or has it been officially confirmed?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    What Pyrefly said above.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the lightning fast reply @Huatimus. :o:)
    Is it based on experience and/or has it been officially confirmed?
    It's been common knowledge for a while. Most recently, I think, someone commented about it during one of the Ewok marquee events. On the last round, the Empire troops all start with full TM, and the person complained that his Han shot fourth or something.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Huatimus wrote: »
    What Pyrefly said above.
    Ooops, @Pyrefly was almost as fast as you and I missed his post. :o
    Thanks to you both. :)
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Yeah, here's the quote I remembered from one of the threads on Paploo's marquee event:
    EmeraldZx wrote: »
    You know what else is stunning? Not Han. Literally every single trooper took a turn before him beggening phase 2 3 and 4
    That was because those troopers always started with full TM each round. So it was an RNG decision who would actually go first.
  • Thanks again, @Pyrefly, much appreciated. :)
  • We all know
    hanshotfirst.gif
    Han shot first.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

It looks like you have your answer.
  • Not sure what the thread had to do with feedback, as I was neither asking for nor giving any, but you're the boss. :/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Not sure what the thread had to do with feedback, as I was neither asking for nor giving any, but you're the boss. :/

actually, not the boss at all.

feedback is for player facing and Dev facing discussion on the topics listed.

if you ask a question you are looking for feedback, (unless you are just talking to yourself :wink:)
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Well, I don't want to get into a semantic argument with you but I was looking for an answer to a question, not for feedback.
    Feedback, afaik, has a meaning that does not apply to this situation. ;)
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/feedback

So there ner! :p
  • Imagine all of our shardmates suddenly use Han Solo..

"Let's flip the coin and see who shoot first!!"
    tumblr_makcy3gKFq1rw29eto1_r1_500.gif
  • Pyrefly wrote: »
    Yeah, here's the quote I remembered from one of the threads on Paploo's marquee event:
    EmeraldZx wrote: »
    You know what else is stunning? Not Han. Literally every single trooper took a turn before him beggening phase 2 3 and 4
    That was because those troopers always started with full TM each round. So it was an RNG decision who would actually go first.

This is incorrect. I ran full Resistance for the event and all of the troopers went before all of my full TM resistance every round. The event was set up to avoid RNG and allow the troopers to go first regardless of TM.

Han vs Han is a different matter. That truly does depend on RNG.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    It’ll be Poe all over again. Whoever’s Poe went first almost decided the entire match.
    Kyno wrote: »

if you ask a question you are looking for feedback, (unless you are just talking to yourself :wink:)

Until very recently (before I read this comment) I always assumed feedback was for when we wanted to express our likes/dislikes of the game in hopes of making it better because....well, that’s what feedback generally means. Not that it matters.
  • sying wrote: »
    It’ll be Poe all over again. Whoever’s Poe went first almost decided the entire match.
    Kyno wrote: »

Until very recently (before I read this comment) I always assumed feedback was for when we wanted to express our likes/dislikes of the game in hopes of making it better because....well, that’s what feedback generally means. Not that it matters.

Agreed. I thought this was a PvP and strat kind of topic.
  • Secondary question, if Han stuns Han, does the stunned Han's shoot first count as a turn in order to get unstunned?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    PapiBlanco wrote: »
    Secondary question, if Han stuns Han, does the stunned Han's shoot first count as a turn in order to get unstunned?
    Don't think anyone can answer that yet as the reworks aren't even in yet.

• Huatimus wrote: »
    PapiBlanco wrote: »
    Secondary question, if Han stuns Han, does the stunned Han's shoot first count as a turn in order to get unstunned?
    Don't think anyone can answer that yet as the reworks aren't even in yet.

Should still be valid with old Hans