Chronological war battles In the future?

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
The new Luke events chronology made me think, why don't they have chronological wars based on the movies. A great mode for the future and they could make each episode available for one day a week.
Phase 1 A Phantom Menace: 10 Light side/Darkside battles using characters that actually battled. (I.e. First battle, select 3 tiers of difficulty, required QGJ and *new* Padwan Kenobi. ) rewards would vary based on difficulty. And the Whole episode would be open to play.

Making this on a rotating schedule with character and hard gear dropping at the highest difficulties. Episodes 1-7 and rogue1 would drop characters seen in those episodes.
This would be an easy way to introduce new characters in thier personal arch.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Its a good idea, but we would need enough toons in each faction to be able to do their part.

with how they have been releasing toons, i can't see how a new toon can be required. they would have to just give that toon out to everyone.

I was surprised they didn't have a story mode when i started but, the game was designed to be a sandbox, not a story line. i like the idea and hope we see more story line based elements like we are now with CLS.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I'd leave the first battle locked until, Padwan Kenobi is released. Or earn Kenobi shards in tier 1, to unlock the othe 2 tiers.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    So like the marquee events but staged in the correct story line. Nice.
  • Phantom 1 = QGJ, padawan Obi-Wan, Padme v Maul, Jar-Jar, Nute?
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    More complex and time consuming unlocks at level 85.
    So the first movie would have 10 Battles: 5 light 5 dark, first battle tier 1 would reward padwan Kenobi shards. You need basic Kenobi to unlock tier 2, and 6* to unlock tier 3. Once tier 3 is complete you move to second battle, darkside and get b1 battle droid shards, nute gunray and b1 take on common naboo soldiers. Etc,etc,etc.
    Not all battles will have character shard, some can be blank for ships and/ or future characters.
    Once the entire episode is complete you move on to clone wars.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Episode 1 Characters; Kenobi, Jar Jar,Nass, Panaka,B1 droid, Drodeka, Tarpals, Gungans rider, Gungan grenadier. These are non essential mediocre characters that can be developed for fun or for the obligatory "all squads" who doesn't want an all Kenobi squad. All Han, Luke, Leia. They wouldn't have value in arena. And shouldn't be hard to farm.
    Episode 2 padwan Anakin, Padme, JK Kenobi, Jango Fett (legendary event), spider droid, new clone.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    Episode 1 Characters; Kenobi, Jar Jar,Nass, Panaka,B1 droid, Drodeka, Tarpals, Gungans rider, Gungan grenadier. These are non essential mediocre characters that can be developed for fun or for the obligatory "all squads" who doesn't want an all Kenobi squad. All Han, Luke, Leia. They wouldn't have value in arena. And shouldn't be hard to farm.
    Episode 2 padwan Anakin, Padme, JK Kenobi, Jango Fett (legendary event), spider droid, new clone.

Who's the fifth member of the all Kenobi squad?
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Old Ben, pad wan Kenobi,JK Kenobi, General Kenobi, Master Kenobi (revenge of the Sith). GK is based off clone wars.
    Also revenge of the sith could have Vader ( dark Anakin) , new clones, darkside clones 501st Vader army.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    Old Ben, pad wan Kenobi,JK Kenobi, General Kenobi, Master Kenobi (revenge of the Sith). GK is based off clone wars.
    Also revenge of the sith could have Vader ( dark Anakin) , new clones, darkside clones 501st Vader army.

Pretty sure he's General Kenobi in ROTS, several characters refer to him as General.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    KueChael wrote: »

Pretty sure he's General Kenobi in ROTS, several characters refer to him as General.

Still a general, but sits on the council. Which should be another faction, Jedi council. Have synergy like Phoenix. Sharing uniques.
  • Phantom 1 = QGJ, padawan Obi-Wan, Padme v Maul, Jar-Jar, Nute?

I might pay something for the chance to kill Jar-Jar.