Another Jedi team help question

Tromedlov13
1559 posts Member
edited February 2016
Here is what I have - not worried about current level as many of these are still level 1 (except for Bariss and yoda challenge team.

7* - lumi and JC
6* (or a day away) - JKG, Mace, Ashoka
5* - Yoda
4* - QGJ, Annie, bariss, kit, ima,
3* - Aalya

Don't have Ben or Eeth and might have missed someone

Who would make a good team
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
Post edited by Tromedlov13 on

Replies

• In my opinion, you should roll with Lumi, Mace, Yoda, JC, and Ashoka. Depending on what you want either have lumi lead for passive heal/evasion or have mace lead for extra damage/crit chance. I would suggest going with mace because it makes ashoka more effective. However you should keep farming QGJ shards, and when you get him to 6* take out Mace or Yoda( if you havn't beat the 6*yoda thing by then, otherwise keep yoda and get rid of ashoka.) After that, farm QGJ and Mace to 7*, then sacrifice a goat to the gods of galaxy of heroes and pray you get through 7* yoda. Your final team should be (IMO) QGJ leader, yoda, lumi, mace, and your choice of jc for heals or ahoska for damage.

TL;DR Version

Right now: Mace(leader), Lumi, JC, Ashoka, Yoda.

Who you should work to max out= QGJ(leader), Lumi, Mace, yoda, jc or ashoka (heals vs damage)
  • Thx..

As a final final what would you work on (outside Ben) and before QGJ opens speed for any ally bonus

I was thing QGJ leader, Yoda, Annie, Lumi and Mace with a final team of

QGJ, Yoda, Dooku, Old Daka, with a final or Rebel Scout or Leia - ultimate speed team

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader