Raid Han Solo rework-- Hopes?

Noataq
176 posts Member
Just curious as to what could/should be changed?

I'd like to see him ignore taunt.

Replies

• BrianBuchanans
    692 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Wouldn't be surprised to see a "Han takes a turn immediately at the start of each battle, before any other start of battle effects. During this turn, he is only able to use his basic ability, which is unavoidable and stuns the enemy, which is irresistible" zeta
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like his opening shot to ignore taunt.
  • Options
    I'd like it to ignore taunt too.

Or, have it also dispel buffs and inflict buff immunity. This would mean that even though he would be forced to target Baze or Shore still, he would get rid of their taunt.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    First shot can't be evade and is instent KO. Ignors taunt. Is what I would like to see.
  • Options

Or, have it also dispel buffs and inflict buff immunity. This would mean that even though he would be forced to target Baze or Shore still, he would get rid of their taunt.

I like this too. His shoot first basically is the answer to pre taunt. Pre-shot. I would also like his stun to be 100 percent. This is the rework I'm most excited for. All the reworks so far have been great.

• Options
    I'd like to see his shoot first automatically shoot and stun the opposing teams toon with the highest tm.
  • Options
    Ignore taunt shot first.
    Do or do not...
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Likely to see a "% chance" to ignore taunt otherwise it will be the era of "who's got the fastest Raid Han" which would be pretty boring
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Lugo wrote: »
    First shot can't be evade and is instent KO. Ignors taunt. Is what I would like to see.

Lol. Prepare to be let down

This is brilliant and probably more along the lines of what we will see.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they give him deathmark...
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    He'll ignore taunt and gains +100% crit chance at his first shot in addition to stun.
  • Options
    They'll find a way for him to have synergy with the ANH crew
  • Options
    They'll find a way for him to have synergy with the ANH crew

I agree and to me that seems like protection bonuses, and tm gain/drain.
  • Options
    I was always for "ignore taunt" but any synergy with ANH squad would be welcome. Hopefully they rework him enough so he's actually viable again. I mean, he's a Raid trophy, he should be worthy of such.

General Kenobi is AWESOME (No, I don't have him but I battle against him every day). Han Solo is meh.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    He should have counterattack which would shoot before the actual attack occurs :)
  • Options
    Platzman wrote: »
    He should have counterattack which would shoot before the actual attack occurs :)

oh this is great. this is great. i want this aswell. lol

and Han need a buff for his stats evantually, Hp, protection, offense. then, we can talk about taunt ignore or w/e.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    They will buff his counter chance to 50 percent and probably add a new buff like offense or defense up to go with his move that grants evasion.
  • Options
    So you're saying you'd like arena to be dictated by whoever has the fastest Han solo
  • Options
    kindmime wrote: »
    So you're saying you'd like arena to be dictated by whoever has the fastest Han solo

1) he was being sarcastic.
    2) han gain 100% TM regardless of speed, a slower han can go before a fast han.
    3) you are talking to a legend, Lugo, the first of his name, king of the HAAT, bringer of the jawas, reviver of the nute, Survivor of the phase 2, master of the stealth.
    show some respect.
  • Options
    I mean...how about release the details already, Devs?

It's not like it's going live yet, I'm sure his rework is finalized.

Let's see it!
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    I hope his opening shot is either:

1. Annihilate
    2. Ignores taunt and Fractures
  • Options
    Instakill on Imperial Troopers.
  • LiamTheWise
    366 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    a new leader bonus called "even i get boarded some times" Zeta'd reads: all allies gain 40% crit chance and 1% stacking evasion for each critical hit. allies gain advantage and foresight when they evade an attack. grants all allies w new special (like thrawns lead): to stealth and grant all allies 50% tm.
    edit: vs raids instead of stacking evasion it stacks critical damage 5%
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    My preference is stuns the target for one turn and applies buff immunity for two.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Kozi just posted it. he ignores taunts
This discussion has been closed.