Heroic Rancor and AAT guild needs 5 more active members

We are The Half Moon, a friendly guild focused on growing our squads and raiding, while understanding that real life happens.

We just cleared our first 2 Heroic Rancors (last one went down within 3 hours of 24hr zero damage period ending), and are building towards HAAT readiness.

Raid Schedule:
we currently comfortably clear normal AAT in 3 days and run 2 per week...
we currently comfortably clear Heroic Pit in 2 days with a 24hr zero damage rule for first day...

What do we need?
We have space for 5 active guild members. Preferably level 75+
We need to start focusing on regular ticket intake, and though we are not a guild who requires/forces 600 tickets/day, we would like players who can contribute between 400-600 a day with stunning regularity.
Only roster requirement is that you have one 6* and one 7* toon to raid.

The Guild is comprised of people from all hemispheres and from various continents. We follow 2 separate raid times to accommodate everyone.

We use Discord to chat and coordinate. Discord server link will be sent upon joining the clan.

My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/lubnar/
Ally code: 473-718-858

Send me a PM on here or ally request me with no guild status and you will get an invite.

Replies

• We now have space for 8 active players to join our guild.
    Heroic Rancor goes down easily.
    Normal Tank taken down within 2 days - working and planning for HAAT soon!
  • Hi, I'm potentially very interested in joining your guild.
    I'm in the UK, level 85, have a decent number of 7 star characters. My current guild have been good but they're all pretty inactive, and not as advanced as my roster so I'm just looking for a guild that's active and does a good number of raids, and higher tier raids. My current guild barely does any and only goes as high as Rancor Tier V. Your guild sounds good and I hope you'll consider me! My ally code is 179-328-485 :)
  • cheers @JediBrit91 - sent you a message
  • @JediBrit91 I added you as an ally but you still show as a member of another guild.
    can only invite you to the guild if you leave the old one...
    all good if you have been placed in a new guild by now :)
  • Back to 5 spots open - we are now pretty much engaged in either Heroic Pit or NAAT every day of the week, come and get some rewards and build with us to our first HAAT attempt!