New hope crew done, Phoenix squad done, what's next?

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
I'm aiming for Separatist. Many on this board have been asking for it, I only have Dooku 7* Sun Fac 5*, Ventress 5* and GS 4*. Yeah I need B2 right? Any ways, many on this board always complain that they don't tell them what's next.... I along with many others that were here since beta know that Separatist have not had a rework. Ever! Individual reworks have benn complete but not a faction pass. And who could they release that would be the "Fulcrum Asoka Tano" of this pass... a character that could generate massive revenue... Jango? Droideka? B1? Doesn't matter. It is coming, along with first order, and Resistance (because of the movie)

Replies

• crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Many are predicting a looming Separatist rework, so you could that route. You could also prepare for ROTJ Luke, who may be here November or December.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Squad and Character Strategy
  • I hope Separarist September comes true :)
  • Nightsisters, definitely
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Why don't all the nightsisters have a Separatist tag, they all started out helping Dooku.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    Why don't all the nightsisters have a Separatist tag, they all started out helping Dooku.
    most of them were introduced when they fought against Dooku so I doubt it is correct to tag them as Separatists. But to give SO and Maul the Nightbrother Tag and therefore synergy with NS seems a right move to me.
  • I'm leaning toward Resistance and First Order with TLJ coming out soon. I'm also wondering if the new Hoth characters will be needed to unlock JKL? Plus who knows what may come from the new Han Solo movie.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Droids/Grievous