Comm. Luke Skywalker's "Call to Action"

So, I'm curious - the details state:
"Dispel all debuffs on Luke. Luke gains 100% Turn Meter and recovers 40% Health and 40% Protection. If Luke doesn’t have the “Call to Action” unique buff, he gains it until the next time this ability is used. (Cooldown 4)

Call to Action: Luke ignores Taunts during his turn and has +50% Accuracy, +50% Critical Chance, and +50% Critical Damage. Can’t be Dispelled or prevented."

Does this mean that the "ignores Taunts during his turn and has +50% Accuracy, +50% Critical Chance, and +50% Critical Damage" lasts indefinitely till he dies, unless he uses "Call to Action" again, in which case it is dispelled and the passive boosts he has without the unique return?
Or does it mean when he uses the ability again, the unique buff stays and he just gains the TM and health/protection again, in which case the passive boosts he normally has without the unique buff are only available for a short amount of time?

Replies

• I think that if he uses it again, it will go away , as stated
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Yes, it is switching him between offensive and defensive mode. If he has the buff and uses the move again, "Call to Action" buff goes away and he comes a defender again until he uses the move again to switch back to offensive.
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    Yes, it is switching him between offensive and defensive mode. If he has the buff and uses the move again, "Call to Action" buff goes away and he comes a defender again until he uses the move again to switch back to offensive.

That's what I was envisioning, just wanted to be sure I was reading it correctly.