Rebel Officer Leia Organa (Kit)

Prev1
Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited August 2017
UNIT NAME: Rebel Officer Leia Organa
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Rebel, Attacker
Tenacious Rebel Attacker that counters debuffs and is more effective against healthy targets

ABILITIES:
Basic: Hold Off
pjcaatq5avta.gif
Base: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Leia gains 5% Turn Meter, an additional 5% Turn Meter if the target had full Health, and an additional 5% Turn Meter if the target is Empire.
  • Upgrade 1: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 2: +10% Damage
  • Upgrade 3: +15% Damage
  • Upgrade 4: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 5: +2% Turn Meter Gain
  • Upgrade 6: +15% Damage
  • Upgrade 7: +20% Damage and +3% Turn Meter Gain
Fully upgraded: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Leia gains 10% Turn Meter, an additional 10% Turn Meter if the target had full Health, and an additional 10% Turn Meter if the target is Empire.

Special 1: Rebel Barrage
n6ol8pg8gre2.gif

Base: Deal Physical damage 6 times to random enemy targets. Enemies struck more than once suffer Ability Block for 1 turn. This ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever Leia scores a Critical Hit or suffers a debuff. (Cooldown 16)
  • Upgrade 1: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 2: +10% Damage
  • Upgrade 3: Maximum Hits + 1
  • Upgrade 4: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 5: Maximum Hits + 1
  • Upgrade 6: +10% Damage
  • Upgrade 7: Maximum Hits + 2 and Cooldown - 2
Fully upgraded: Deal Physical damage 10 times to random enemy targets. Enemies struck more than once suffer Ability Block for 1 turn. This ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever Leia scores a Critical Hit or suffers a debuff. (Cooldown 14)
Unlocks at Gear Tier II

Leader: Battlefront Command
Base: Rebel allies have +10% Tenacity and 10% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns.
  • Upgrade 1: +2% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 2: +2% Critical Chance
  • Upgrade 3: +3% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 4: +3% Critical Chance
  • Upgrade 5: +5% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 6: +5% Critical Chance
  • Upgrade 7: The first time each turn a Rebel ally Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter
Fully upgraded: Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.
Unlocks at Gear Tier IV

Unique: Dauntless
Base: Leia has +30% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 5% Turn Meter.
  • Upgrade 1: +2% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 2: +2% Turn Meter
  • Upgrade 3: +3% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 4: +3% Turn Meter
  • Upgrade 5: +5% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 6: +5% Turn Meter
  • Upgrade 7 (ZETA): +10% Offense and the first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn
Fully upgraded: Leia has +10% Offense and +40% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 15% Turn Meter and gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Not bad, looks very orientated towards TB with all the empire stuff
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Good thing i didnt go to sleep :D:D:D
    She looks epic
  • She could hit hard if debuffed a lot in one turn. Also rebel barrage could get nasty when there is only one or two toons left to hit
  • Her kit isn't meta changing but i see her uses outside arena (especially for TB where she's meant to be good in)
  • Sebulbadasgreat
    60 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Is ROLO's offense stacking infinite? (Edit: my bad, I'm very tired so i missed the part Until the end of her next turn)
  • Well between Zaul, Rex, Shore, and General Kenobi being so prevalent, I can't see her getting a ton of crits with the barrage.
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Is ROLO's offense stacking infinite? (I'm very tired so i missed the part Until the end of her next turn)

Infinite, as in between each turn, it looks like. But it resets after each of her turns I think.
    *Edit

You got it
  • Her kit isn't meta changing but i see her uses outside arena (especially for TB where she's meant to be good in)

Except for anyone that wants to run an empire team in arena. Which is a lot of people who don't wanna run rebels

I disagree. I run an Empire team, and her under a Luke lead scares me. That's likely 30% TM every time she counters. Load her up with crit chance and she will be ability blocking everyone nonstop.

Except for anyone that wants to run an empire team in arena. Which is a lot of people who don't wanna run rebels
    Her kit isn't meta changing but i see her uses outside arena (especially for TB where she's meant to be good in)

I disagree. I run an Empire team, and her under a Luke lead scares me. That's likely 30% TM every time she counters. Load her up with crit chance and she will be ability blocking everyone nonstop.

That's true but I can't speak for Empire since I don't run them in arena
  • Tarkin, Lando, TFP all in one toon. ;) Who else am I missing? B)
  • So if she does rebel barrage, and scores 10 crits...does that mean it's cooldown is reduced by 10?
  • diangelo wrote: »
    So if she does rebel barrage, and scores 10 crits...does that mean it's cooldown is reduced by 10?

I would believe so. Along with every other turn she scores a critical hit. Or suffers a debuff.
  • In the description of rebel barrage you didn't mention that it can't be countered.

(It says that in the description in the gif)
  • diangelo wrote: »
    So if she does rebel barrage, and scores 10 crits...does that mean it's cooldown is reduced by 10?

Yes. If you give her a 100% crit chance, it can be used every 4 turns. Even more frequent if she counters or is called to assist.

My question is does it ignore taunt? I'm not sure if this is like an AOE or if a tank will get all 10 attacks.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Also it would be hilarious if all 10 hits triggered counter attacks.

Edit: I see, it says in the ability description in the .gif that they can't be countered. I was looking forward to a GS counter team going on a murder rampage.
  • My question is does it ignore taunt? I'm not sure if this is like an AOE or if a tank will get all 10 attacks.

The accompanying GIF certainly looks like it doesn't matter if anyone is taunting or not...since all toons got hit.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • My question is does it ignore taunt? I'm not sure if this is like an AOE or if a tank will get all 10 attacks.

The accompanying GIF certainly looks like it doesn't matter if anyone is taunting or not...since all toons got hit.

No one's taunting in that gif
  • MmoProNick
    244 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Fully upgraded: Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.

So her lead still sucks (except against empire)... More attention for CLS I guess. Aso why are none of her moves even capable of taking omegas?
    (level 8 uses omega/zeta, but all her moves are level 7)

Even weirder, her unique IS a zeta...
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    MmoProNick wrote: »

So her lead still sucks (except against empire)... More attention for CLS I guess. Aso why are none of her moves even capable of taking omegas?

I think you add onto it i.e. the first description is lvl 1 and the first UPGRADE takes it to lvl 2
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    That's a solid zeta...

That's really going to be key for bringing out her potential... vs a heavy debuff team she could be really nasty
  • No one's taunting in that gif

Thank you for breaking down my Captain Obvious answer with an even more Captainer Obviouser point to the poster who couldn't tell that Veers is not a tank, and that all of his minions were struck by the AoE.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • MmoProNick
    244 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Fully upgraded: Leia has +10% Offense and +40% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 15% Turn Meter and gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn.

This is how P1 Haat will become solo-able with the kenobi sink, Gar, maul, ROLO, GK and IGD

THANKS @CG_Kozispoon
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    It says random enemy targets. I don't think it cares about taunt.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    She could potentially be a strong lead of P1 of the tank raid...

I've got some thoughts going in my head ;)
  • So if for example in P1 GG does his aoe which gives several debuffs; that increases her offense by 35% only since it states the first time each turn, correct?
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    BaalZebul wrote: »
    So if for example in P1 GG does his aoe which gives several debuffs; that increases her offense by 35% only since it states the first time each turn, correct?

I think her leader is the interesting part.. for the TM boosts for rebels.

I've had some pretty good runs with Jedi teams under zeta Yoda lead... and you could potentially do WAY more damage with a strong rebel team (or some yet unthought of hybrid team)
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    BaalZebul wrote: »
    So if for example in P1 GG does his aoe which gives several debuffs; that increases her offense by 35% only since it states the first time each turn, correct?

Each of his attack will be considered a turn I would assume.
  • MmoProNick wrote: »

Even weirder, her unique IS a zeta...

How does her lead suck? 30% TM anytime an opponent tries to land a debuff (regardless of whether it sticks or not). Combine it with her unique and she has +60% tenacity and gains 45% TM when a debuff is inflicted or resisted. That's pretty badass if you ask me.