Status of zetas

Bjpac04
119 posts Member
edited August 2017
Just looking at the reworks on characters (which is totally welcomed and awesome!!) and noticing all have a zeta ability, some have 2 and Luke has 3. That's a TON of zetas. I think for most people even the whales included we most likely will not have so many zetas to use.

So question is will we see an increase in ways to acquire zetas? A change to the challenges? Or zetas added to other shipments?

Seems we will be waiting a long time to see true power of most characters if not.

Replies

• Territory battles hopefully
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • With 9.999 crystal, get chance to get 0 - 2 zeta

;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved for better dev visibility.
  • Perhaps, in order to even level difference between 80 and 85 in the fleet challenges add a level 85 tier and make zetas a possible reward for ALL the fleet challenge final tiers.
    Just my two cents
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They seem to be using zetas to start/keep people using different areas of the game.
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Territory battles hopefully

this sounds reasonable. much like fleet store there could just be a perma spot in TB store.

• Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    That's alot of purchases... Just Luke alone is 60. I don't know many ppl (besides myself) who have that many saved up.
  • Luke 3 - all the reworks 1 each, plus r2 - that's 8 zetas in one team. But lets assume you already have R2 maxed....we just got showered with a 6 zeta requirement to get the rework team fully operational. And every new toon and rework comes with 1 or multiple zetas now.

The situation is truly getting out of hand, and the devs, absolutely need to start opening up more zeta farming areas.