I have 3 zetas to give what new Rebels should receive them

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
Luke leader,

Should I go R2 either, Leia, Raid Han, Old Ben? I'm leaning toward number crunch and Leia. But Han looks awesome. Ben is a one man taunting crew with a double taunt.

Replies

• CLS, RH, and PL
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.

I would take a wait and see approach unless you need them right now. no telling how this will pan out.

also CLS has 3 zetas, you have 3 zetas.....coincidence?
  • All 3 on CLS
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Riffinator wrote: »
    CLS, RH, and PL
    That's what I was thinking but R2 is so utility.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    CLS, RH, and PL
    That's what I was thinking but R2 is so utility.

So either R2 or Leia
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.

I would take a wait and see approach unless you need them right now. no telling how this will pan out.

also CLS has 3 zetas, you have 3 zetas.....coincidence?
    I've been waiting months, but starting to plan the gear. So zetas get gear first. Besides cuffs and guns , bacta gel and holo projectors I'm stocking up on. I will have a full gear 11/12 rebel team next month. But really need to figure out these zetas.
    All crit hits - R2 dispels all debuffs. Cleansing is handy isn't it. Opponents open with AOE, inflict debuffs but all Rebels counter with crits and have no debuffs.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Personally, if I had three zetas ready to go, I would wait and put them all on CLS and be the first on the block to have him fully armed and operational.
  • Wait for CLS!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Put them all on Commander Luke. zzzCLuke? Time you make CLS arena viable (gear and level up), you'll have another one for R2 or another toon.
  • If you must choose now, I would use two on R2 and then save one for CLS. Unless you are using Leia in HAAT or your arena team, in which case duh.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Hans zeta isn't that great, just another attack dealing 50% less damage. His omegas are up to par with current power creep. And CLS lead will make him real good. Leia has a real good zeta, the +5 protection and health per turn is really 10-15%.
    The key to all these is a strong fast taunter. I was thinking Kenobi, but by the time he taunts, half the squad will be dead. Possibly running R2 and K2so. K2 has that annoying taunt, that keeps popping. And with R2 NC he gets double benefits as a droid and as a rebel. In all I need 6 zetas on this team, 3 for Luke, 1 Leia, 2 for R2. If I don't want K2. I'd like to see what Ezra or Bodi could do in his place. Ezra's follow, used with Luke, Leia or Han will deal 20% more with 100%crit. Bodi has a lot of TM manipulation, which goes crazy good with a Luke lead.
    Hans zeta isn't that great, just another attack dealing 50% less damage. His omegas are up to par with current power creep. And CLS lead will make him real good. Leia has a real good zeta, the +5 protection and health per turn is really 10-15%.

Han is already a strong attacker. Mine does 17k+ on a basic. A double tap at 9k would be great, especially considering he has a counter attack. In my view, Han's zeta is far above Leia's.

Leia's zeta will not make her much more arena viable unless gear 12 somehow gives her a bunch more health and protection. That 5 - 15% heal means, at most, 7k more HP. It helps you survive the tank a little longer, if you're having problems keeping her alive. It's a lot like Dooku's zeta. It gives him a bit of survivability, but doesn't quite overcome incoming damage.

Especially not if you have Han blasting away the extra gain with his zeta'ed double tap.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I agree with Han, but if Leia is triple attacking for 11k each, gaining 15% health and protection in the meantime. Well...
    The key to all these is a strong fast taunter. I was thinking Kenobi, but by the time he taunts, half the squad will be dead. Possibly running R2 and K2so. K2 has that annoying taunt, that keeps popping. And with R2 NC he gets double benefits as a droid and as a rebel. In all I need 6 zetas on this team, 3 for Luke, 1 Leia, 2 for R2. If I don't want K2. I'd like to see what Ezra or Bodi could do in his place. Ezra's follow, used with Luke, Leia or Han will deal 20% more with 100%crit. Bodi has a lot of TM manipulation, which goes crazy good with a Luke lead.

I would just put all your speed on R2, he will give your tank a soft taunt until they are ready. GK or K2SO would work there, although under Luke, K2SO becomes a little redundant. Both of them would benefit from R2.
  • C
    L
    S

• KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Unique Ability – It Binds All Things:
    Luke has +40% Potency. Whenever Luke Resists a detrimental effect he recovers 5% Health and 5% Protection. Whenever Luke inflicts a debuff he gains 10% Turn Meter and other allies gain half that amount.

Unique Ability – Learn Control:
    While Luke doesn’t have Call to Action, he has +50% Counter Chance, +50% Critical Avoidance, +50% Defense, +100% Tenacity, and gains 10% Turn Meter whenever another Rebel ally takes damage.

If these are his other zetas, I could go without 1. It binds all thing most likely.