Unlocking g12

Caedas
215 posts Member
I am curious about what it will take to unlock g12. According to the devs "Gear Level XII can be purchased in the Guild Event Store"

Does it mean unlock by the guild event store currency, or by credits? God I hope it's not the latter, unless new ways to earn credits are added.

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild store currency (My thoughts)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • I imagine the pieces of gear (or salvage) we need will be available in the new territory battles store.
  • On the start month maybe only available via guild store. But as time goes by, not everyone have super power guild that can finish TB. I think g12 gear will be available also via regular shipment after 3 or 4 months.
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    Guild store currency (My thoughts)

Actually it's probably going to be a new store about the new game mode.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This time around, the increase in Gear Level will not be related to an increase in Character Level, but rather to Character Star Level. You will need Seven Star characters to use Gear Level XII; Gear Level XII can be purchased in the Guild Event Store. The new gear is a significant increase in the amount of Power from Gear Level XI and also increases your overall Galactic Power with each piece.

Seems to be a new store. which probably means the currency attached to that store. Only the coin shipment can you buy things with coins.
  • From the way it's worded it seems the intent is the store will sell the gXII and new Yoda shards, the currency will be earned from territory battles.

The larger concern should be, will it become easier to get gXI
  • Pseudot
    102 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    A Holographic projection of the good lord Lucas Chr ist will appear and wave his magic wand over your phone, bequeathing your entire account with the G XII you crave so vehemently
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Pseudot wrote: »
    A Holographic projection of the good lord Lucas Chr ist will appear and wave his magic wand over your phone, bequeathing your entire account with the G XII you crave so vehemently

*Bows head in reverence