Where all my rebels at?

Curious, when we are getting more rebels? I was looking at character list and the number of rebels (currently 28) seems a bit slim compared to other groups, like Empire or Scoundrel. Are more rebels projected to be released soon? I hope so!

Replies

• Your sarcasm doesnt help you
  • New Rebels coming with territory battles.
  • Also with launching rebels season 4 next month
  • I forget, also with new Lando spin off movie
  • The Empire lost mate, get over it.
  • Unfortunate. I was hoping that more rebels would be available before territories release. I'd like my entire character contribution to be rebels. Viva La Rebellion!
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    When there is a rebellion in the forums against the rebellion...
    giphy.gif
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Also with launching rebels season 4 next month

We have the main characters, dont see why we need more. Its not like theyve released new ones for each season.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Jamesm wrote: »

We have the main characters, dont see why we need more. Its not like theyve released new ones for each season.
    Season 1: Ghost Crew
    Season 2: Fulcrum
    Season 3: Thrawn

Granted, they came out at close to the same time, but there are still characters from every season. I would not be surprised at all if Kallus or Old Rex or somebody gets added at the end of Season 4.
  • Well considering they do win that could be the reason they keep putting more and more in game.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I forget, also with new Lando spin off movie

Source?
  • PuppyJuicers
    155 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Khayman wrote: »
    Well considering they do win that could be the reason they keep putting more and more in game.

Looks like they "won" four destroyed planets, so far.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Rebels are Star Wars I.S.I.S. Don't support terrorism! Join the Empire!
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • J7Luke wrote: »

Granted, they came out at close to the same time, but there are still characters from every season. I would not be surprised at all if Kallus or Old Rex or somebody gets added at the end of Season 4.

Old Rex bothers me, he shouldn't be old and fat it ruined him for me
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    J7Luke wrote: »

Old Rex bothers me, he shouldn't be old and fat it ruined him for me
    I'm fine with the old part, but I agree about the fat thing. I am pretty sure Rex would've stayed in shape.
  • The Empire lost mate, get over it.

So did the rebels, why do you think we have first order now. LOL... forgot about that did ya? Maybe they didn't have enough Rebels and EA to just shower them with dozens of new ones.