Bronzium Party day

So for about a week and a half I've been saving all my ally points to try to fix my Bronzium luck(I get notta) So today I will open just shy of 23k in hopes of a change. Join the Bronzium party today, grab a cold one and enjoY!!!

Replies

• I'm around 7,1xx ally points...trying to hold off until 10k or so. Thinking maybe every Sunday night I'll have a Bronzium party
  • I can't save 500 ally points lmao.
  • VaderJK12 wrote: »
    I'm around 7,1xx ally points...trying to hold off until 10k or so. Thinking maybe every Sunday night I'll have a Bronzium party

I planned to Sunday then got caught up in Super Bowl stuff and each day had an excuse to wait,lol. since my new consult job starts bright and early Monday after taking the first part of the New Year to just chill I figure some beer, some Crown XR and some SGOH Bronzium opening sounds like a not too shabby Friday before the Hockey Game.

Good luck in your openings mate.

Same issue, but so much useless junk I decided let's try a new strategy.
  • I did the same thing yesterday. Had about 24k in ally points. Opened seven character shards and a Ewok scout. Lol bronzium RNG hates me.
  • ModTerrik wrote: »
    I did the same thing yesterday. Had about 24k in ally points. Opened seven character shards and a Ewok scout. Lol bronzium RNG hates me.

Ouch,buzzkill there. It hates me too. chromium did also which was why I stopped after a few dozen.
  • Ok im inspired to save mine for a bit. Fairly active daily player...how long am I looking at for these kinda numbers lol.
  • I saved about a week and a half have like 22k. I grind/farm a ton each day, and have very active allies.
  • Alright I will plan to try next weekend then
  • Yea same here took me about two weeks to get about 24k I think. It's fun...and then gets really, really depressing. Good luck to you Shawn!
  • 1 question: Why? :p
  • 1 question: Why? :p

I did it because I started in late December and all of that time I've opened every bronzium as it came to me and never really paid attention to my RNG luck. I figured if I did a couple weeks at once I could see how it played out. It gave me a larger statistical pool to work with in one setting.

It sounds like Shawn just wants to crack a beer and shred some packs.

Shawn,
    Come back to the thread and let us know what you got.
  • Hoped to change luck, did not.

7 Ewok scout shards 1* Unlock
    7 RG Shards for 1* unlocks
    another RG Shard
    Tuskan shard
    Hoth Scout Shard
    Ur whatever his name is Shard
    Ewok Elder Shard
    stormtrooper shard
    Magna guard shard

no useful gear
    15ish training droids

out of 88 openings
  • Everytime I open a Bronzium Pack when I acquire 250 alloy points, its some low level gear junk or 500 credits. So that's one reason why I wait now. So instead, I open 5-7K worth of alloy points and come away with two shards and useless gear and a few hundred credits lol

Trying to wait until 10k and see if maybe I'll actually get a character higher than 2* lol maybe not...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I've got 55k+ saved up waiting for a new toon to become available to bronz.
  • Hoped to change luck, did not.

another RG Shard
    Tuskan shard
    Hoth Scout Shard
    Ewok Elder Shard
    stormtrooper shard
    Magna guard shard

no useful gear
    15ish training droids

out of 88 openings

At least the beer was good. Lol I didn't even have that going for me, just my own Ewok scout seven shard tears rolling down my face. Saving up again and in two weeks will see if anything changes. Sooner or later the four star has to drop right?
  • ModTerrik wrote: »
    Hoped to change luck, did not.

another RG Shard
    Tuskan shard
    Hoth Scout Shard
    Ewok Elder Shard
    stormtrooper shard
    Magna guard shard

no useful gear
    15ish training droids

out of 88 openings

At least the beer was good. Lol I didn't even have that going for me, just my own Ewok scout seven shard tears rolling down my face. Saving up again and in two weeks will see if anything changes. Sooner or later the four star has to drop right?

I hope,lol.
  • has anyone got anything from Bronz lately? There used to be a first page post every day with multiple people sharing their lucky pulls. I sure haven't.. but the only character I've pulled since launch is a Cad Bane who isn't farmable.
  • I haven't pulled anything lately but i have had pretty good bronzium luck. I just hit a month of play, lvl 61 now and i have pulled the following unlocked from bronzium: 4* boba fett, 4* ima gun di, 4* barris, biggs, 1* ig100, 2* ig86.

Same :)
  • I watched my son spend about 1500ish a couple weeks ago. He landed a 4* Mace AND a 4* Barriss. If that wasn't bad enough, he called me the next morning at work and said he pulled a 4* Poggle. So lucky. I on the other hand can't get anything in bronze.