Heists inconsistencies

Prev1
I'm a P2P player and I'm getting quite irritated with the inconsistent credit and training droid heists schedules the last month or so. Anyone else notice this?

All the heists are being shoved outta the way by all the special events. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is hitting a lull with upgrading toons and mods.

Replies

• So I got training Droid today??? Thought we where due for credit heist. Just had training Droid last week. Don't they rotate??? Is this a mistake?? Devs??
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We are due this week. The weeks not over.
  • They each make appearances every 6-12 days. The only way they appear to be tied together is that they don't both appear on the same day.
  • I can't believe we still have to do this every week....
  • I just had training Droid last week. I was hoping for credit heist as I thought they rotated. Now I got training Droid. No good I need credits. Should be a heist
  • I realize the 6-12 days. But I JUST HAD TRAINING DROID. I thought credit heist was due .
  • Again, they are independent. Whether or not there is a training droid heist only means they won't have credit heist that particular day...
  • Two traning droids without a credit heist in between
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Woodroward wrote: »
    They each make appearances every 6-12 days. The only way they appear to be tied together is that they don't both appear on the same day.

This is your answer.

It should happen this week, just not today.
    Closing this thread.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    I feel like it's a bad joke same as delayed reworks for ANH team
  • Uklem
    46 posts Member
    Why is there even a droid heist?

Credit I understand every one need them every day, but droid?

I am one of the player who like to unlock and level multiple character more than a few ones. And the only time I lacked droid was when I was level 70-80 and it wasn't even game stopping.

Was there a time in the history of the game when droid were so rare?
  • We need something else to do with training droids.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Woodroward wrote: »
    They each make appearances every 6-12 days. The only way they appear to be tied together is that they don't both appear on the same day.

Here is the answer you are looking for from the other thread.
  • ponce104
    156 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I thought the same thing. I really thought they rotated. Not gonna lie, I feel a little cheated. Droid heists are good and all for the high level does " droids.... But I really need credits. >.< Credits that will literally take me less then 5 minutes to spend!! Lol
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Uklem wrote: »

I am one of the player who like to unlock and level multiple character more than a few ones. And the only time I lacked droid was when I was level 70-80 and it wasn't even game stopping.

Yes, new players need trining droids, and when this event first came out, lots of people needed them
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • ponce104
    156 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    scrap the droid hiest give us a Sim ticket hiest instead XD

Focus on hard nodes for like a month and be sure to use all your crystals..... You'll end up with a ton. I haven't been below 400 in weeks.

• Can we have a sim ticket heist?
  • I already posted this. Ya I got no credit heist either. Can we get a dev response?? 2 training Droid and no credit heist?? Come on now...we need credit for farming these ANH toons.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Uklem wrote: »

Yes, new players need trining droids, and when this event first came out, lots of people needed them

No. Not really...

Then how are they going to level up their toons?
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • AnonymousMeh
    357 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Kyno wrote: »

The last one i see listed is from the 24th of last month. Wasnt there one between then & now?
  • @Kyno ....
    No the shard shipment package showed up for me but the credit heist never actually appeared. I seen many of players say the same thing. I understand a lot of people complain and get upset for no reason but in all honesty a lot of players has complained about the heist not showing up. It has been so long for me that I'm totally out of credits and I had 16mil saved. I truly don't remember the last credit heist I got and no I didn't overlook it because I play everyday on my main and alt. The OP is correct and the devs need to look into this.
  • @Kyno ....
    No the shard shipment package showed up for me but the credit heist never actually appeared. I seen many of players say the same thing. I understand a lot of people complain and get upset for no reason but in all honesty a lot of players has complained about the heist not showing up. It has been so long for me that I'm totally out of credits and I had 16mil saved. I truly don't remember the last credit heist I got and no I didn't overlook it because I play everyday on my main and alt. The OP is correct and the devs need to look into this.

If you don't see it on a weekday, after the package shows up, force close the app. It should appear after.
  • AngelVazzana
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Kitten really.....lol well I truly didn't know that. No joke thank ya because this has happened to me a couple of times. I appreciate the much desired input ole buddy :)

I'll also tell my friends that said this as well.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Back to back training droid heist?! This is ridiculous. :(:(:(
  • Last one was before r2 wasn't it? Quite a time ago
This discussion has been closed.