New tm bar?

Looking at the (awesome) Hoth Leia kit screens, any one else notice the turn meter bar below a selected enemy health bar now? Unless that's always been there and I've never noticed?

Replies

• I think that's protection, just a little more sleak than the current design. I like it!
  • I think that's protection, just a little more sleak than the current design. I like it!

This. You can see when she attacks, the bar goes down along with her targets protection. I like it as well

Oh cool! I just figured it was tm being remoced by Leia's basic; but of course protection would too :) it does look purdy
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Looks like they made room under that health bar.... i wonder what for? :)
  • Davius wrote: »
    Looks like they made room under that health bar.... i wonder what for? :)

Hopefully the status effects on that toon. Numbered and easily countable.
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    I'm not a fan of the Protection being 'under' the health bar. It should stay on 'top' of the health bar, since that's how it appears over the character objects.

n6ol8pg8gre2.gif

Oh cool! I just figured it was tm being remoced by Leia's basic; but of course protection would too :) it does look purdy

Her basic grants herself TM it doesn't take away TM
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Rogee wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of the Protection being 'under' the health bar. It should stay on 'top' of the health bar, since that's how it appears over the character objects.

n6ol8pg8gre2.gif

SSSSSHHHHHH dont say that or they'll postpone the update to fix it
  • Jenojo
    96 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Rogee wrote: »

n6ol8pg8gre2.gif

Don't be daft. She's a rebel they don't get fixed.
  • Jenojo wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Rogee wrote: »

n6ol8pg8gre2.gif

Don't be daft. She's a rebel they don't get fixed.

The protection and health bars go one everyone