Wait a minute, what just happend? 1* 2* or 3* nodes???

So i was just playing LS node 9-A normal on my sons account. Team was Wedge L, Biggs, Jyn, Bistan, and Ezra. Bonus ally was Ackbar. biggs died the first phase. brought him back w jyns special. and the same happened in the final phase. and i finished with all my toons standing there. as i exit it said i 1* the node. i thought that was silly bc the same toon died twice (so i understand the reasoning) but if you only lose 1 character it should be 2* not that it makes a difference. but when i went to do node 9-B the 9A had 3 stars and i can sim it. which is right? and is anyone else aware of this?

Replies

• MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Yup. anytime you finish battle with all your toons it gives in fact 3* however at finishs it shows 1 or 2* it dosent metter
  • Yeah when you revive someone it doesn't show on the victory screen as 3 stars, but if they're all standing at the end, the node is 3 starred. I had this a few times in the old days, I owe a lot of my stars to old Dakka lol.

Anyway, if you can sim it, it's three stars. Hopes this helps.
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    I've had that happen multiple times. To my knowledge it is not quite right, but the end result is correct so nobody really cares that much.

It was 1* because you had a total of 2 character deaths, even if it is the same character, but you had everyone left at the end so you 3*. The code is just counting character deaths when it displays stars at the end but when it is looking at best previous finish looks at # of characters survived. kinda weird that they use different functions for that but it happens.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Yep been happening since day 1. Another thing that has yet to be fixed. ;) least you still got 3☆
  • Yes
  • Nedus
    91 posts Member
    I think that because of your victory with all your 6 characters standing you got 3*'and now you can sim 9A.
    Just a graphical error showing 1* and not 3*... it happened to me too some months ago
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    If everyone survives to the end it's 3*, and you can sim it. It might not show you 3* at the end of the battle, but you get credit for 3*, and it will show correctly on the board after you finish it. It has always been that way to my knowledge.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    If everyone survives to the end it's 3*, and you can sim it. It might not show you 3* at the end of the battle, but you get credit for 3*, and it will show correctly on the board after you finish it. It has always been that way to my knowledge.

It was a bug fix, but one made a long time ago. Used to be that even if you revived a toon, any toon death took a star away. They fixed the issue in the end results (which is all that really matters), but not for the victory screen.
  • hey im happy it was 3* just never experienced it first hand since daka, ewok elder were never used on my account.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah, this happens and for all intents and purposes you have a 3 star count on that node.

It's one of those happy bugs.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    But since you've raised attention to this bug, it may get fixed? >:)