Preparing for CLS arrival. Whats ur hoard status?

Prev1
I have 3 full fusion furnaces. 1 full stun gun (7stun salavage full). 7 carbantis. 4 stun cuffs. 2 droid callers. 8 or so holo projectors. Im just low on credits (7m). But thats bc inhad to level 85 ANH team. Otherwise i am in 100% hoard mode!

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    short on those AAT biotechs, if he only requires one of those and i'm pretty confident i can max him right away.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • hoarding everything, can get Leia and STH to 11, but saving the gear in case CLS needs it and I don't need to gear them to get him. Same with zeta, have 59 zeta for ANH rework/R2/CLS depending if I need them to finish getting CLS.

Good luck to everyone in the coming weeks.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • 80 million credits, 9 carbantis, 4 stun guns, 5 biotechs, 7 cuffs, 14 holo projectors and at least 4 of each of the rancor gear pieces. Ready to make it rain once I am done gearing up CLS.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    11 Carbs, 5 Stun gun salvages, 1 fully crafted stun gun, 7 or 8 syringes, 7 cuffs, a fully crafted mk4 holo, 1 crafted mk6 detonator and enough for 2 more, 2 zetas (not enough omegas), and probably enough furnaces / scanners / callers to make it.

For the event, Luke is gear 9, STH and R2 are gear 11 but not maxed out, ODB is gear 7 and Leia is gear 10. Going to try to do it and bump gear as needed.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut wrote: »
    For the event, Luke is gear 9, STH and R2 are gear 11 but not maxed out, ODB is gear 7 and Leia is gear 10. Going to try to do it and bump gear as needed.

Mine are those exact gear levels too. Hoping the event doesn't require dipping into the stash.
  • we dont know yet what gear he needs, right ?
  • Very little lol
  • 2 Zetas and 30 Omegas. How many credits to go from 1 to 85?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Azureboldt wrote: »
    2 Zetas and 30 Omegas. How many credits to go from 1 to 85?

It's like 8 million I think? I no longer have any level 1 characters, so I couldn't tell you.

@bigjsharkie - I am hoping that as well, however, it's not going to exactly cripple me to take ODB to 8 / Leia to XI / Luke to X as I'm one or two gears short for each gear level anyways. The reworks of the New Hope characters will be viable in many places as CapGasp said. He doesn't over-tune the events either and mods are what's going to be key in this event.
  • 1 to 85 is 6.2M credits
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    LtGenStu wrote: »
    1 to 85 is 6.2M credits

Time to start selling my excess mods again
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    On my way to the third Zeta. 66 omegas. Enough credits to get him to 85. Carbantis are gonna be my struggle I think. Got a couple stun gun salvage, droid callers, three cuffs, nubians, 9 mk 3 holo projectors and a pile of other stuff.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    47 million credits, 7,500 crystals, 106 Zetas, 173 omegas, 9 stun guns, 14 stun cuffs, 14 carbantis, 7-16 each of the different Rancor raid pieces, and a few each of all tank raid pieces, or other various 50 piece purples. Still 6/100 on Old Ben, but I haven't done any refreshes yet today.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    I'm a terrible hoarder. There are a few pieces of gear that I have available (Mk 10 Holo, Mk 6 Thermal, Mk5 Medpac), but only because I don't have a character that I'd like to upgrade with them right now. Everything else hoarded is because there's a farming restriction to spending them. I have 140 mk 5 furnace pieces, because I need Mk 6 syringes and the mk 3 holos to go with them.

I can't even bring myself to hoarding gear for the episode 4 characters in case I don't need them geared to complete Commander Luke. Instead I'm getting STH to gear 11 so I'll have him to use later, maybe in phase 3.

The most I can hoard is my shop currency because I'm running out of characters to 7*.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    LtGenStu wrote: »
    1 to 85 is 6.2M credits

Really? I thought it was way more than that for some reason.....

Then again, I can't remember the last time I took a character from 1-85. I'll probably do that with CLS.

• Tons of gear except full stun guns (3) and stun cuffs (2). Everything else I'm good on.

Plus I'm sitting on 90 Zeta mats.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • LtGenStu wrote: »
    1 to 85 is 6.2M credits

i also thought some characters were more expensive.
    hoarding everything, can get Leia and STH to 11, but saving the gear in case CLS needs it and I don't need to gear them to get him. Same with zeta, have 59 zeta for ANH rework/R2/CLS depending if I need them to finish getting CLS.

Good luck to everyone in the coming weeks.

pretty much this. i also have 35 zetas and 40 omegas..
  • I don't read up on all that stuff. Easier to see the empty slots, get stuff, and hit the green plus signs anat.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    danrussoa wrote: »
    I don't read up on all that stuff. Easier to see the empty slots, get stuff, and hit the green plus signs anat.

Can't do that if you have no green plus signs. Can't know if you'll have any green plus signs if you don't, "read up on that stuff."
  • I'll be short on a ton of stuff, I'm sure. I've got a few Pit raid items stashed away, but no AAT raid items, and not enough purple gear that everyone needs. Collecting mk3 holos at the moment. Zetas and omegas are good, though.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I hate all of you guys.

All of my gear gets used as soon as I get it. I've got all of Bens gear to get from G9 to G10 that I'm hoping I don't need. That's all I have saved.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Star-Wars-Memes33.jpg
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    When in doubt, buy with crystals. Full stun guns, cuffs, bacta, holo, furnace. They sell it all at wattos salvage.
    3 full zetas, 4 by the time Luke hits. 20 mil cred, a bunch of gear. But need more.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Ive got 22 zeta so far, tons of omegas, 34 mil credits, i just wont be able to gear him past likely 8 right away. I gotta finish obi and luke still so not certain i will get him.
  • I've got F-all.
  • Working on my 2nd furnace. That's about it for rare gear for me.
  • 7_GSTF
    203 posts Member
    20 zeta mats about 2 million and a couple of possibilities of rare gear... gearing up my last new hope characters to gear 9...
    not the best shape but ... I already had all of them at 7 star ( except R2 which I got on Aug 3) so no farming issues.
    I need one mark 5 stun gun and 2 furnaces and 3 mark 3 holos....
    That's about it.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Man I never have spare zetas, too much to buy with fleet coins and the challenges for zeta are doodoo
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • LtGenStu wrote: »
    1 to 85 is 6.2M credits

i also thought some characters were more expensive.

6.2M is always the same value to my knowledge. The real number is 6,269,655 to be precise :tongue:

I also try to keep one of each gear now, even zetas.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    *Full set of almost all high-level gear, some of them multiple times
    *68M credits
    *6800 crystals
    *all needed toons 7*, R2 G11, Leia/STH G10, OB G9, Farmboy G8
    *4 zetas ready to equip
This discussion has been closed.