Not a "where's credit heist" post

Credit heist is wai. It always hits 6-12 days from the last. But every week, there are posts asking where it is. I have to wonder if having it on the same day might be better.

Replies

• Options
    They won't agree to that. If you want free credits, pay up :) Or swear and brake your keyboard when "we" do this :expressionless:
  • Options
    Credit heist should operate under fight club rules. Please adhere to rule number 1.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I don't think that's necessary. When I first started, April 2016, there wasn't a credit or droid heist. Your main source of income was GW, which provided 1/3 of the rewards it currently does. We had to save for 2-3 days just to bring a toon to 7*, and that's only if you completed GW everyday. Look at the heists as a bonus, everything becomes easier :smile:

Also, the first heist only gave 1 mil at highest tier...
  • Options
    There's been plenty of posts about missed credit heists. They keep getting deleted or closed
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to a better sub for Dev visibility.

• Options
    Honestly, the devs should provide a sticky for all events that are on a constant schedule. For example:

Yoda- every even numbered month
    Palpatine- every odd numbered month
    Credit heist- every 6-12 days, never falls on a weekend
    Etc.

Then forum users can reference the sticky whenever a new event is added to rotation.
  • Options
    From what I've heard from the older players, Kissy had a point. Complaining won't do any good, we should just try and learn to accept a fact they want ppl to pay for money(pun intented). :) We should make piece with their crappy day count for credit heist.