Add MKIII Holo Projectors to the Guild Shop

benacrow
2700 posts Member
edited August 2017
With more info on the awesome new events dropping soon, I wanted to take this chance to make another plea to add MKIII Holo Projectors to the Guild Currency Shop. These pieces are available in the Guild Currency Shop only for players under lvl 60, yet arguably they are most needed at higher levels. Especially with the impending G12 update, this would be the most opportune moment to add these most-coveted 20-piece purples to the Guild Currency Shop. Even better, they could only show up at lvl 85 so players have to earn access to them (and it would significantly decrease the old gear grind since this new content will have new gear pieces).

I cannot stress enough how important to the players, because this would alleviate so many of the complaints about the current gear grind. I'm a part of the Make SWGOH Great Again server on Discord, as well as my guild server of over 250 members, and I guarantee that every single one of the members on each of these, and all other, servers would be ecstatic if the MKIII Holos were added to the Guild Shop.

So please please please consider adding this change with an upcoming update. Again, I cannot explain how well-received this would be, and personally my gear farming QoL would go through the roof.

Aside from that, my entire guild is extremely excited about Territory Battles, and we can't wait to have so much more fun with the game when that comes! There's so much to look forward to, and it's super exciting!!

Thanks for all you guys have done for the game as of late, and please consider this opportune moment...

Opportune_Moment.gif
FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind

Replies