Just Pay

Simple as that.

Replies

• even paying is only going to help you to * up characters, it wont help with getting purple ability mats or getting gears much faster other then refreshing the timer a couple times a day
  • Yup. I've made that mistake too many times now. At first, I was happy to kick down some money because the game was so fun and I felt like I was progressing and strengthening my team. But now, it's like I'm a little league team being forced to play the Yankees. And I don't even get my capri suns and oranges after the game. Great.
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Yep, refresh doubling every time in cost sucks. Why pay 900 crystals for 120 of energy when you get 2-3 shards! Too bad took me too long to realize it! Lol
  • I think your title should be "just grind"

Pay our not you have to do it.

Personally i don't find it very fun to bypass in game mechanisms to accomplish things. Not judging if you do, I'm just the kind of person who prefers the hard way. I have on more than one occasion carved out an entire level in nethack with a pickaxe for pudding farming.

• Just pay....thats what my first wife said after the divorce. Just pay...thats what the nice girl down on the corner said when I asked her out. Just kidding.....I don't have a first wife....ba da da.
  • haha everyone's actually pretty cool on here. okay, so I feel like i may have screwed myself with the game. i'm at level 57 with a good amount of characters. But my highest characters are 55 and there's only like 4 of them. after reading through the forum it seems like people are just leveling up one character at a time? should i just spend a couple weeks farming? I'm new to turn-based games so i'm still trying to figure out what combination of characters works best.

any tips on farming or anything else would be helpful.

thanks
  • not to mention i'm stuck with the name Mol Eliza. damnit.
  • haha everyone's actually pretty cool on here. okay, so I feel like i may have screwed myself with the game. i'm at level 57 with a good amount of characters. But my highest characters are 55 and there's only like 4 of them. after reading through the forum it seems like people are just leveling up one character at a time? should i just spend a couple weeks farming? I'm new to turn-based games so i'm still trying to figure out what combination of characters works best.

any tips on farming or anything else would be helpful.

thanks

the way I see it is its best to maintain a solid PVP team because if you can get solid crystal rewards everyday then you can sustain all your grinding for free, so for me PVP takes priority, then when those guys are maxed out you can start working on other squads for the other modes in the game. I would recommend levelling your PVP squad equally, but when it comes to gearing focus first on the gears that will give you the highest bonus