Small guild looking for players

Kethproen
12 posts Member
edited August 2017
Casual guild with no requirements play at your own pace we have players from lvl 37 to 85 we are doing 6* rancor and nAAT. If interested ally code 865-756-459 I will add you and you can bring your friends along
Post edited by Kethproen on

Replies

• PsychoWolf
    247 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    If you're open to merging with us (Rough Ryders) we would love to have you all. We're currently doing Heroic Rancor Raids easily and AATs in about 7 hours.
  • Join us

Force distraction
    Hello we are look for players to join our guild. We have 30 in the guild now doing a T7 rancor raid and a regular aat raid let me know if u want to join we welcome all players 684684652 Force. Distraction
  • We have a new guild in the Ghost Empire who needs players. They are running Hpit and with the rest of the Empires help HAAT. For more info contact me on Line. Id on line is Crudia.
  • Kethproen
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Kethproen wrote: »
    Casual guild with no requirements play at your own pace we have players from lvl 37 to 85 we are doing 6* rancor and nAAT. If interested ally code 865-756-459 I will add you and you can bring your friends along so we can get to heroic raids
    Post edited by Kethproen on
  • Molmolmol wrote: »
    Join us

Force distraction
    Hello we are look for players to join our guild. We have 30 in the guild now doing a T7 rancor raid and a regular aat raid let me know if u want to join we welcome all players 684684652 Force. Distraction
    MolCrudia wrote: »
    We have a new guild in the Ghost Empire who needs players. They are running Hpit and with the rest of the Empires help HAAT. For more info contact me on Line. Id on line is Crudia.

Make your own thread. Don't advertise over someone else's thread. Not cool.