Rank 1 small server pvp team

Hello folks, I'm level 57 and currently get rank 1 every single day. I've spent a minuscule amount compared to others and I just farm my same characters everyday which is working out for me it seems. I was running this team:

6* Lumi G7
6* JC G7
6* Sid G7
6* Luke G7
5* QGJ G7 leader

I can beat any team in arena too easily so I switched out Luke for a 4* G6 Anakin I just got. I know, I know everybody says he sucks but I don't see it. I focus on one character that doesn't heal and once Anakin can AoE for his special, the next turn is crazy. My characters WRECK the other squad twice as fast.

My debate here is if I should stop farming Luke to 7* and just focus all my energy on Anakin. Does anybody have him at 7* yet and if so how good is he? Thanks.

Replies

• And considering switching out JC once Ahsoka is starred up.
  • Gj dude.. I'm not that lucky :(
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Of course I get beaten when my AI battles for me, but I don't ever drop below #10 and just go back to #1 before the prizes give out. I'm just looking for advice swapping Luke and JC out.
  • The weird thing is that a few of my server mates are whales. 7* 3-4-5 levels higher than me with a full roster and they still don't snag #1? I don't get it it's like they put it on auto or something lol
  • You get number 1 with that team? Wouldn't even make top 50 on my server. Congrats though.
  • Yeah thanks. Idk how honestly. Just know which toons to kill first I guess lol
  • Résistance pilot does a good amount of damage and he's easy to farm from galactic war
    Mine is 7* G7 and do 5k on a regular basis
  • Nice on keeping rank 1 ;) I use similar setup but since Poe speed change I'll be adding QGJ instead of Poe and maybe later replace JC with someone, was thinking Dooku or Mace Windu .. also running GS instead of Luke so its GS,Lumi,JC,Sid and now QGJ.. always get rank 25-50 reward ;)
  • Would swap jc for Poe anyday. I would probably bring in doku vs heavy jedi teams.

Reason for Poe is his taunt/expose/turn meter reduction is a beast. Will protect your weaker chars and hopefully enable u to burst 1. Would not recommend windu Even with buff he is still arena weak.
    Personally running atm:
    Qgj 6* gear 8 (leader)
    Obi 4* gear 8
    Poe 6* gear 8
    Lumi 7* gear 8
    Sid 7* gear 8

Snagging 1 every day. Top 5 on my server all have this lineup **** copycats... some have swapped sid/obi for yoda/doku. Or some variation of those 4.
  • I appreciate the input but I wreck that same setup everyday :/ Poe is highly overrated. I think 5s is better than him.
  • I fought a team today that was similar to yours-- it was below me in power but nevertheless wrecked me completely harder than I've ever been wrecked:

Dooku, QGJ, Sid, Lumi, Kylo.

Might have been worse than it should have been because AI-controlled-Dooku stunned two of my guys first move. But Ouch.
  • Zilo wrote: »
    I appreciate the input but I wreck that same setup everyday :/ Poe is highly overrated. I think 5s is better than him.

Poe gets good at level 63 or something when he can reach gear 8. It gives gim additional speed.

I don't have anakin and from what I hear some really like him and others think he is not that good. If you want anakin in I would swap JC for him, not Luke. Luke hits pretty hard and he can take out sidious since luke isnt classified as a jedi.
    And why are you choosing between anakin and luke? Anakin only has hard nodes to farm, so it wont interfere with Luke.

As for the whales on your server, they probably are in a different timezone. So a different reward time.
  • Oh okay I thought it was all one time. Thanks.and honestly, other than Luke being good for Sid, that's where his benefits stop. His stun almost always never works when you need it too and his kit is just not that great. I'd rather switch Anakin with Luke and consider something else for my JC swap. Any ideas other than Poe? How's ahsoka when she's maxed?
  • I like the idea of still having a partial healer / heavy hitter
  • Bad, she is bad for everything except yoda challenge and GW.
  • Zilo wrote: »
    Oh okay I thought it was all one time. Thanks.and honestly, other than Luke being good for Sid, that's where his benefits stop. His stun almost always never works when you need it too and his kit is just not that great. I'd rather switch Anakin with Luke and consider something else for my JC swap. Any ideas other than Poe? How's ahsoka when she's maxed?

Current meta is all about speed and damage. I think ahsoka lacks both :p
    Healers arent that good at the moment, the dps is just too high. If you want a healer keep Lumi, she has good damage on her force blast as well. JC will still be usefull for gw, but at level 70 you won't see JC in arena anymore.

Just heard turn meter reduction got nerfed as well (it can be resisted), so poe is looking worse by the minute.

Geonosian Soldier is really good at the moment. And Rey is bae, just a bit hard to farm
  • Congrats on #1. It's a solid team for your lvl.

I'd recommend getting GS over both. I have 7* Luke and he's not the greatest. I'm working out how to replace him now. But having a 7* team isn't bad either, so maybe finish Luke and go GS after. I wouldn't even consider Ani, but if you enjoy him and your server is chill, do what you want :)

• Thanks for the feedback. The server is pretty chill and even the whales aren't that great. Anakin is actually throwing down now with G7 gear. Idk, the healers actually allow me to win due to the other teams not being able to kill first round. I'll try GS I guess I just hate the character..lol