New Vader?!?!?

A shardmate of mine ( @Izza) has heard from a few of his guildmates about possibly a new Vader. I am offering a substantial reward(my eternal gratitude) for any information reguarding this very important situation. Thanks in advance for any info. Links are very appreciated.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Got new versions of Luke, Han, Leia, and Yoda, so it's not outside the realm of possibility, and I was actually just thinking about this today. But otherwise your guildmates may be trolling you.
  • They do know I'm a Vader fanatic, but I don't think he asked to rile me.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Wanna see a Darth Vader that is Ani EP3. Can give EP synergy
  • Beyond trolling you. Sorry to say.
  • I can't believe the trolling part...he apologized when I freaked out. Those guys are cool. He was sincere.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    I can't believe the trolling part...he apologized when I freaked out. Those guys are cool. He was sincere.

Or they were trolled themselves, I should have added. I don't mean to assign motives to your guildmates.

Also, it's possible they read the other post that was several down from this one when I responded, or something similar on reddit, and interpreted it as something more certain.
  • Might also be tied to speculation about the Vader we fight in the luke event. I guess I just got too excited.
  • Yep, probably true! Smithie D talks about it on his last video.

They will let new Luke shine for a while, gossip is that new Vader should arrive with the last jedi movie.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    In the last events, scout trooper has a new animation... and IDK, but I think his abilities are different :)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]