Mace shard drop rate

Anybody know what his approximate cantina drop percent is?

Replies

• Options
    I feel it's pretty fair. Been farming for him past couple days, it's been dropping a little less than half. I would say 4/9
  • Options
    SammyH805 wrote: »
    I feel it's pretty fair. Been farming for him past couple days, it's been dropping a little less than half. I would say 4/9

Thanks for the info
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I started farming him when they announced the event. At the time he was 4* and 3/65. His is now 5* and 52/85. This is with two cantina refreshes a day. I think he is a relatively fast farm.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    When I was farming him from 0 to 5* last week I was getting a pretty poor rate of 25%
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    SammyH805 wrote: »

Plz trade me accounts
  • Options
    Average I would say for any cantina shard drop is 25%-30%, but it's e same for all characters.

Sometimes they just don't drop at all though.
  • Options
    I've had a really tough time with him for some reason. Dooku has been relatively easy for me, which seems the opposite from most.
  • Options
    My observed drop rate for cantina shards is 345/940, rendering a 36.7% drop rate. I initially assumed a 1/3 drop rate, but it's proven to be slightly higher. I've seen other high, though not as high as my, sample sizes with a similar ~36% rate observed.
  • Options
    Bhoris wrote: »
    My observed drop rate for cantina shards is 345/940, rendering a 36.7% drop rate. I initially assumed a 1/3 drop rate, but it's proven to be slightly higher. I've seen other high, though not as high as my, sample sizes with a similar ~36% rate observed.

Sounds accurate.
  • Options
    I'm currently farming him. I had begun sorta working on him before the event announcement but he is 4* and I just unlocked him. Yesterday I was at 1/65 and two cantina refreshes he is 14/65 I believe which "felt" nice. Not sure on the math but I will tell you this; that's a better drop rate than I had been getting on him recently lol. Felt around 20% or less for a while. I'm feeling like it's 35ish now. Maybe even 40. Hard to tell since I just switched to him with my full attention lol.
  • Options
    Darthdave wrote: »
    Been farming him as much as I can since they announced the Yoda event. I'm up to a whopping 55 shards. So I would say the drop rate sucks.

• Cecton
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    papy72 wrote: »
    Darthdave wrote: »
    Been farming him as much as I can since they announced the Yoda event. I'm up to a whopping 55 shards. So I would say the drop rate sucks.

Are you not doing cantina refreshes? I got him from 14 shards to 5* in about a week with a low drop rate.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Roughly 34%.
    Have him 30/65, which means I got 110 shards so far. Doing 36 attempts per day for 9 days, give or take
  • Options
    It's all RNG. A lot of people were complaining about the drop rate of Kylo Ren but I got him from 4 to 7* pretty quickly. I would average about 10 shards a day from him while others had lower drop rates. It seems that Mace Windu has been a much slower farm for me with me being 60/80 after about two weeks of exclusive farming. I only use one cantina refresh per day as well. Of course, everyone remembers when the probabilities are not going their way but not vice versa.
  • Options
    When they first announced Jedi challenge, I started farming him, and was getting almost 50%, in the past 3 days, 22%.
  • Options
    My everage been 31% for GS (to 7*). Mace is currently at 33% which yields ariund 10 shards a day with 2 refill.
  • Options
    OK, did refreshes upto 400 crystals. 3 shards. Nice.