Characters you'd like to see?

2Next

Replies

• Padme!
  • GoldenEagle
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    am I the only **** that wants slave Leia?

I mean she would have a chain that she attacks with, a night arching attack.
    she has a special ability "lights out" that grants stealth to the whole team"
    and an attack called "choke out" that insta kills a enemy if she is steal and the enemy has 50% health or less

I mean she would be support and it would be a process to get her combo off, but it would be amazing, lol
  • am I the only **** that wants slave Leia?

I mean she would have a chain that she attacks with, a night arching attack.
    she has a special ability "lights out" that grants stealth to the whole team"
    and an attack called "choke out" that insta kills a enemy if she is steal and the enemy has 50% health or less

I mean she would be support and it would be a process to get her combo off, but it would be amazing, lol

Also sexual seduction that gives the enemy team defense down and offense down for two turns and its irresistible
  • Hondo Ohnaka!

He can play dark or light side but you have to pay credits every time you use him, with a 50% chance to shoot one of your toons in the back :o
  • 1. Younger Obi-Wan
    2. Jedi Luke (Episode 6)
    3. General Grevious
    4. Commander Cody
    5. Normal Han Solo
    6. Padmaé
    7. Jango Fett
    8. Ki-Adi-Mundi
  • Simsurf wrote: »
    Hondo Ohnaka!

He can play dark or light side but you have to pay credits every time you use him, with a 50% chance to shoot one of your toons in the back :o

Hah! Nice!