Bonus crystals advertisment

Noataq
176 posts Member
I have not seen a bonus crystal pop-up in game and was wondering if there was any way to trick the game into having it pop up? Commander Luke has me wanting to spend some money

Replies

• Spend all your money on crystals, that's when you see discounts pop up most of the time.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Yeah not purchasing any crystals unless its a 25% bonus, appeciate the advice though.
  • Yes. You MUST spend it all. Some of your disposable income will not do. You must earn your discount by proving your loyalty.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Those only happen during crystal sales, which only happen a few times a year.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Those only happen during crystal sales, which only happen a few times a year.

Not exactly, you have a chance to have an in-game pop up offering crystals at the 25% bonus rate. Issue is I don't think there is a way trigger it.

The first responses have been most unhelpful :D
  • "Monthly" subscription is 40% cheaper anyway
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Yes. You MUST spend it all. Some of your disposable income will not do. You must earn your discount by proving your loyalty.
    :D
  • Admiral_Wh1skers
    1352 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Yes. You MUST spend it all. Some of your disposable income will not do. You must earn your discount by proving your loyalty.

Do it (read in palpatine voice)
  • Is it actually a bonus? A guildie of mine had the bonus crystal advertisement pop up, but when he clicked on it, the price and crystals were the same as normal.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).