Luke zeta order.

What is the consensus on his zeta priority?
Only have 1 to use atm.

Replies

• Definitely interested in hearing what people have to say. I think binds it all is looking like a solid first. I'm holding off as well though. Sitting at 32 zetas though so the second full zeta isn't far off.
  • It seems to me like the most useful zeta for Luke is R2D2s number crunch :)
  • It seems to me like the most useful zeta for Luke is R2D2s number crunch :)

Yeah but my r2 is in need of lots of gear. Poor thing is neglected.
  • I accidentally put a zeta on his bind them together unique when I got him this morning. So clearly that is the one that should be done first
  • Definitely interested in hearing what people have to say. I think binds it all is looking like a solid first. I'm holding off as well though. Sitting at 32 zetas though so the second full zeta isn't far off.

That is the way I'm leaning too but wanted other opinions.
  • DracuLaura wrote: »
    I accidentally put a zeta on his bind them together unique when I got him this morning. So clearly that is the one that should be done first

Persuasive! Great username btw.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    It binds us all seems like the obvious first zeta. 2 debuffs per attack, with the possibility to give 20% tm to him and 10% tm to the entire team, every time he attacks, which will include assists, counters, etc. Seems like a no brainer.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • I will put my first zeta on his lead, as I would replace Rex with Luke :)
  • I'm going bind, it looks most universally useful, that will increase staying power and give tm boost. My 2nd zeta ill go lead ability....8 more to go!
  • What if I only have 2 zetas and none on R2? One on each or both in CLS?
  • I was going binds them all or leader. I need purple mats so have few days to ponder.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Bumping this over to strategy sub forum.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    "It binds all things"

This is what the unique is called, not it binds them all, it binds us all or it binds them together.

Filthy casuals ;)
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Bumping this over to strategy sub forum.

The nerve!

Looks like it binds all things then number crunch when R2 is geared up. Thanks.