Hero's Journey Event Discussion

Replies

• Loved this stage.
  • I did it with 9
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    The Vader fight? For real?
  • I did it w g7 toons just put arena mods on and rolled through :)
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    G9/ random mods - no Problem. :D
  • Oulu
    13 posts Member
    X
    I did it w g7 toons just put arena mods on and rolled through :)

Why do I not believe you? And what are "arena" mods?
  • Thanks a lot for this. I had this bug too. Clicking just the top corner of Ben's basic attack icon worked.
  • you just need to click the sacrifice button haha
  • So many people doesn´t know the movie :hushed: sacrifice ben with the right attack and finish
  • Thanks. Mad farming, here I come
  • Oulu wrote: »
    X
    I did it w g7 toons just put arena mods on and rolled through :)

Why do I not believe you? And what are "arena" mods?

The mods on his arena team (best mods)
  • No, Tactyou, you have to play until the countdown is zero on the sacrifice button. Impossible to get the countdown if you cannot make any move. Once your abilities are on countdown you just have the basic attack, and that was working only as a guild chat button!
  • There's cooldown but I don't have any problem if I remember correctly, basic after getting ability blocked
  • UK here and it's not available yet so was wondering does the Luke event say how long it will run for? I'm 80 shards short on Ben...
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'd just like to extend a huge thanks to the Dev Team for that awesome Cmdr Luke event. Fun the whole way through. Not super hard, but still hard enough to lose if not quite prepared or if you somehow managed to use the wrong leader or wrong strategy in general. My mods are meh, and Luke/R2/Old Ben could each have used another gear level, so it was perfect for me.

Also, Old Ben vs Vader 1 on 1? And the cutscene? Brilliant!

Now, can we make these events replayable? For little to no rewards? Pleeeeease?

Edited:typo
  • Sure, but some users have this bug with the basic attack icon not working. Maybe device specific. I use iPad Pro. It is definitely a bug, but clicking on just the top of the icon works correctly.
  • G9 should be more than enough. The event is set to be very easy.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    1 week
  • I'm UK too and it started at 8am
  • Tiali
    42 posts Member
    All of your input would be greatly appreciated. That would help me very much to decide whether to buy Ben shards now, hehe.
  • It is fun.. i find it not really challenging, bcause i have my chars at g10 with o-kay mods (Mind me plz, i'm fans of Luke Farmboy). Well, it's my bad.. but really, the event is nice and refreshing. Never thought Luke will be duo with Leia in 8 stage battle, Sandtroopers that can revive. Old Ben duel, etc.

I have same request with @Klocko .. or maybe sandbox mode to play it with other rebel characters with no reward. Wanna test my unused rebel chars.. warming up for TB :innocent:
  • Mine was gear 9 - but, there is a move where he sacrifices himself. So I guess gear tier doesnt matter. Its just him versus Vader and you auto lose.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Well. Tier 5 is a very new way of winning a battle. Maybe g1 will do it
  • You need to survive long enough, so it is mod and gear dependant,
  • Mine was gear nine also,
  • Mod him with *5 all primary protection, with g8 only i think u will be okay. The battle not about to win.. but to hold on as long as u can.
  • I also thought the event was fun. Looking forward to more like this in the future.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    @RacerDejak I like that sandbox idea. Only requirement is a rebel tag, since after real completion we should obviously be able to replicate results fairly easily.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    @AlbinoDragon cheers! Here's hoping they keep up the good work!
  • Yes, thanks, enjoyable and generous (free great character and crystals etc. for achievements). Enjoyable fights based on story and with specific characters for each part. Similarly not difficult because I had all G9/10, and already had mods, did every battle first try (last battle only 2*, STH killed :/ ).