Hero's Journey Event Discussion

1234568Next

Replies

• @D34DLY4SS4SS1N

I think that the next Hero's Journey is going to be Ships. Think about where this one ended. Episode 4 isn't over, but all the hand-to-hand and firearm combat is done. From here out it's Millennium Falcon vs TIE Fighters and then the Battle of Yavin. It's all ship-to-ship.

So I suspect that the next HJ event will be ships to unlock Red 5 for CLS.
  • I think that it will be a bonus tier in the future or it will be the first tier in the next event
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    I'm wondering when this event is going to come back and if I need to focus on getting the event characters now or if I have time to put my focus elsewhere

Get them now, so you don't need to worry in the future
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • You can't farm Leia and Han at the same time. In Arena, farm Leia right now, if you don't have her. Then farm STHan. You won't use STHan all that much, but you want him around so you can slowly build up his gear without disrupting gear schedule for others too much.

Farmboy and Old Ben you can farm at the same time as Leia/Han (Farmboy is in the Guild Store). R2 you can't farm, you can only farm Empire and take r2 when you can get the little droid. So I'd farm Tarkin & Magma right away, Tarkin from Fleet, Magma from GW.

If you're not done with Vader, keep picking up Vader shards every time they appear in fleet, it won't delay Tarkin too much. I suggest those because Vader/Tarkin/Magma is the core of a very good Rancor team. You can add TFP (for the tenacity down so your TM reduction lands) before you have Commander Luke, then swap in CLS as soon as you do have him.

Of course, you might think you have your own priorities to pursue, but then you're just misunderstanding the mind control tech EA/CG have rolled out here.
  • I love this game, but they need a better way to advertise for those that started a guild to get ppl to join! The only way I see is to send invites to your own allies, which mine all already have guilds and probably won't leave for mine with no members currently. If you are looking to join mine is called blackhole inVADERS