More Old Ben farm spots

Prev1
Dagon
105 posts Member
edited August 2017
Dont you think that old Ben should be in a Guild Store, Galactic War Store, Fleet Store by this time, at least it would be fair enough for all the players since we can get Han Stormtrooper, Luke Skywaker(Farmboy) and Princess Leia shards through one of the Store options
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• NO
  • yes
  • Dont forget the whole schedule was changed so that those without R2 could have the chance to take him from 0* to 7*, but ben gets no love. Where's the ODB love?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Dagon wrote: »
    Dont you think that old Ben should be in a Guild Store, Galactic War Store, Fleet Store by this time, at least it would be fair enough for all the players since we can get Han Stormtrooper, Luke Skywaker(Farmboy) and Princess Leia shards through one of the Store options

Its easier to farm cantina nodes than shops tho.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    That would bring a new hope for people who are playing since the launch of the game and it would end most of the discussions about getting Commander Luke.
    Devs think on my suggestion please :smile:
  • Old Ben is one of the easiest cantina farms in the game. Adding him to a shop is NOT necessary.
  • vitoonto wrote: »
    Old Ben is one of the easiest cantina farms in the game. Adding him to a shop is NOT necessary.

+1
  • Mexi_Kenobi
    197 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Jamesm wrote: »

Not really. U can guarantee 20 shards a day through stores. Cantina runs of 7 per refresh are generous.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member

There are some people who are having problems in the drops of Old Ben so this would help a little bit or maybe the Devs should do double drops
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    That would bring a new hope for people who are playing since the launch of the game and it would end most of the discussions about getting Commander Luke.

No it wouldn't at all. An 8 energy node in cantina is already one of the easiest farms in the game. This is an unnecessary suggestion. And people will continue to gripe for various reasons.

Personally I had never once farmed Old Ben, and didn't start until we were explicitly told he was mandatory. I will get him to 7* with 3-4 days to spare. He's fine where he is.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member

Not really. U can guarantee 20 shards a day through stores. Cantina runs of 7 per refresh are generous.

Not if you dont have the currency
  • Is he easy to farm via Cantina? Yes. Would it hurt to have him in a store? No. At this point it might even make sense to have him in a store.

Everyone that thinks otherwise is just hurt that they had to farm him via cantina.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Hakoda wrote: »
    Is he easy to farm via Cantina? Yes. Would it hurt to have him in a store? No. At this point it might even make sense to have him in a store.

Everyone that thinks otherwise is just hurt that they had to farm him via cantina.

+1

I totally agree with you :smiley:
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    vitoonto wrote: »
    Old Ben is one of the easiest cantina farms in the game. Adding him to a shop is NOT necessary.

It would only take away chances from others who are not available outside of shops. I would say not needed as well
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Luke can be found both in the Cantina and Guild Store, so what would be the problem if the same happened with Old Ben...
  • We all must remember, this kind of events are not focus on new ppl, i have almost 2 years playing and im shorth on Ben shards, farmboy and Old Ben are useless, Sthan is only good at the start but useless since Baze and Shore, so... i may spend in the store, but thats what EZ wants it, they did on ewoks, phoenix, R2D2 and now CLK, and they will still doing it, the game is a bussiness, i already gived up on this kind of stuff.

Good like everyone, and i hope the event come back soon for all who wants him, but we also must see how good he is in the nearly time
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Hakoda wrote: »

Im think this answers many things...
  • ColonelTravis
    365 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    at least it would be fair enough

Yes, let's change the game rules in the middle of the event in the name of "fairness." And by "fairness" I mean "totally unfair to those who've already gotten Luke under the game's parameters, which you don't like, and which would set a precedent that rules in general need not to be followed from now because of, um, er, uh, oh yeah - fairness."

• Dagon wrote: »
    Luke can be found both in the Cantina and Guild Store, so what would be the problem if the same happened with Old Ben...

If Old Ben went to guild store that still might not help anyone. I check my guild store every refresh and haven't seen any luke shards since sunday. It doesn't hurt to be in a store with rotating spots but it might not help either.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Chokygreat wrote: »
    We all must remember, this kind of events are not focus on new ppl, i have almost 2 years playing and im shorth on Ben shards, farmboy and Old Ben are useless, Sthan is only good at the start but useless since Baze and Shore, so... i may spend in the store, but thats what EZ wants it, they did on ewoks, phoenix, R2D2 and now CLK, and they will still doing it, the game is a bussiness, i already gived up on this kind of stuff.

Good like everyone, and i hope the event come back soon for all who wants him, but we also must see how good he is in the nearly time

Thats why i wanted people who have been playing for 2 years had the chance of getting Commander Luke.

Yes, let's change the game rules in the middle of the event in the name of "fairness." And by "fairness" I mean "totally unfair to those who've already gotten Luke under the game's parameters, which you don't like, and which would set a precedent that rules in general need not to be followed from now because of, um, er, uh, oh yeah - fairness."

In "fairness" they should have left the R2 event at the original date and let those who didnt already have him complain instead of those that didnt get old ben. This place would be on fire if that was the case.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • This is not a controversy. Not in the slightest.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member

In "fairness" they should have left the R2 event at the original date and let those who didnt already have him complain instead of those that didnt get old ben. This place would be on fire if that was the case.

+1

Are you saying they haven't changed things for farm boy Luke by adding him to guild shop, giving shards away for free via monthly login chars, and I believe I remember them giving him instead of chewie shards once??? Cause it sounds like that's what u r saying.....
  • Faroer
    246 posts Member
    Personally I think all the required toons should have gone into the shard shop with a limit of one purchase each node. Enough to throw a bone to multi year F2P players, but nothing over the top.

Are you saying they haven't changed things for farm boy Luke by adding him to guild shop, giving shards away for free via monthly login chars, and I believe I remember them giving him instead of chewie shards once??? Cause it sounds like that's what u r saying.....

Are you saying they did all this starting after <---- see this? the event started? Cause it sounds like you don't understand what "middle of the event" means.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    JacenRoe wrote: »

No it wouldn't at all. An 8 energy node in cantina is already one of the easiest farms in the game. This is an unnecessary suggestion. And people will continue to gripe for various reasons.

Personally I had never once farmed Old Ben, and didn't start until we were explicitly told he was mandatory. I will get him to 7* with 3-4 days to spare. He's fine where he is.

You are so selfish, the main reason why this community sucks, not all of us are krakens that spend million of dollars every day, l am a student l don't have much money, the fact that you can have a character in 3 days doesn't mean that the F2P can't, you are whining becauae you are a whale that can farm a character in 3 days, don't be a kitten, don't be selfish.
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Add Leia somewhere else and we're golden.
  • Ailouran wrote: »
    vitoonto wrote: »

+1

I got 25 ben shards today with just Cantina runs. I've been playing since early November shard year 1. I've had plenty of time to get him and I didn't. He is easily farmable tho. I was at 30/80 three days ago (not even unlocked) and am at 29/100 now
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Lets see what happens in the upcoming days