Ahsoka (Fulcrum) Shard Shop

Is there any plan to release Ahsoka (Fulcrum) into the shard shop as with all of the other recent characters? I've specifically saved all of my shards and have her at G11. Or at the very least rerelease the packs for her?

Replies

• They screwed up announcing her for the shard shop when they never had any intentions to do so. So they've just ignored it and are hoping everyone forgets they said it. Not only is it dishonest but it breaks the shard shop rotation cycle. Oh well, what you gonna do
  • Something told me about a month ago to start farming STH and begin to level up my low-mid level toons in preparation for the TB's coming soon. But nooooo I chose to stockpile major shard currency because ATF was "rumored" to be the next toon in there (and by rumored i am referring to the many players and posts that I've read where ppl were confirming that she was in fact the next toon). Smdh I fully understand that's it was my choice to persue that path however I'm beyond furious that all of devs couldn't take one **** minute to set the record straight and just decided to ignore this.

I know a lot of players are set on CLS now but there are some of us out there that we're looking forward to progressing her specific toon.
  • Toons are placed in the shard shop once they have a farming node. ATF is not farmable yet, so they haven't put her in the shop. Patience
  • They shouldn't have announced her to be placed in there then.
  • Brigger wrote: »
    Toons are placed in the shard shop once they have a farming node. ATF is not farmable yet, so they haven't put her in the shop. Patience

^This
  • They never made that announcement... you misread the announcement. They always said they were placing her in shipments which is the normal order of releases for the past 8 months
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    I was pretty sure I saw something about her being in the shard shop but she never showed up for me. Looking back through the Dev posts I cannot seem to find it. Did they remove it once they realized it was a mistake? I have been saving up for her......
  • Serya wrote: »
    I was pretty sure I saw something about her being in the shard shop but she never showed up for me. Looking back through the Dev posts I cannot seem to find it. Did they remove it once they realized it was a mistake? I have been saving up for her......

"Ahsoka is making her mosey to the Shard shop, just not with the release."

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123359/content-update-7-26-2017-mega/p2
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Serya wrote: »

"Ahsoka is making her mosey to the Shard shop, just not with the release."

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123359/content-update-7-26-2017-mega/p2

Thank you that's great news! Didn't see this since it was in megathread.