Need some team advice!

Hey, I need some help with optimizing my arena team with what I got and possibly some suggestions on who I should add. Also, would appreciate if y'all could help with an A and B squad for GW. I always get to the last battle or second to last but can't complete it
All are lvl 52…
5*Iluminara gear lvl 6
4*Savage gear 6
4*Sid gear 6
4*Asaji gear 7
4*Ashoka gear 6
4*Luke gear 6
4*Chewie gear6
4*JC gear7
3*Talia gear 6

I'm about 10 shares away from getting Dooku, working on QJG, and I'm considering going for ST Han. Also, I've been using my GW points for Iluminara.

Replies

• If you get Han you really need Ackbar, but based on what you've got at the moment. I'd say:

Sid (L), Lumi, Luke should definitely be in your arena team, with two of either JC, Ashoka, or Ventress, eventually replacing one with QGJ. I do really like Dooku, but the fact that he's so difficult to star up means he soon falls behind the rest of your squad. I worked hard to get him, but have found he's fallen by the wayside (despite me farming him as much as FTP allows ever since).

I'd also focus on starring up the heroes you do have rather than working on other heroes. Getting a 7* Sid would be much better than working on Han/Ackbar/Savage all at once for example.

As far as an A & B team for GW goes. I don't actually do the standard A and B team. I have 9 toons all capable of being in my A team, and I swap them in and out depending on my opponent. I then have cannon fodder (ranging from level 1-44) that I throw in against hard opponents to waste their specials.
  • Thanks! I tried out that arena team and it worked quite nicely. And that's how I've been running through GW but didn't know if someone had a different way that could run better