What's the [Next Chapter] in Hero's Journey...

Prev1
Rogee
178 posts Member
Will we continue with an Attack on the Deathstar i.e. a ship battle event,
sm2BcA2.gif
or jump right to Echo Base, Hoth with the new characters from upcoming Territory Battle characters, i.e. Captain Han and Officer Leia?
tumblr_nn32gbBVD51u6btmgo2_540.gif

or how about T-47 vs AT-AT's?
hoth.gif

Replies

• Rogee wrote: »
    sm2BcA2.gif
    or jump right to Echo Base, Hoth with the new characters from upcoming Territory Battle characters, i.e. Captain Han and Officer Leia?

hoth.gif

considering we just unlocked ESB Luke, dont think well be revisiting anything else from ANH
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Jamesm wrote: »
    considering we just unlocked ESB Luke, dont think well be revisiting anything else from ANH

CLS was a reward for completing Rescuing the Princess, Sacrifice (Old Ben), and Escaping from the Deathstar. But the next main segment of Luke's journey, was to return in an X-Wing and blow up the Deathstar, and saving the Rebel Base on Yavin-4 in the process.
    tumblr_inline_nsraamog111qcwncy_400.gif

CLS was a reward for completing Rescuing the Princess, Sacrifice (Old Ben), and Escaping from the Deathstar. But the next main segment of Luke's journey, was to return in an X-Wing and blow up the Deathstar, and saving the Rebel Base on Yavin-4 in the process.

The only way id see that is if thats how we unlock red 5 otherwise id say were past ANH
    sm2BcA2.gif

hoth.gif

Next year.. bcause August is only once in a year
    :#

Only thing I can see them doing, which may be likely, is releasing a meh luke pilot with a new ship but the ship may be ballin
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I could see it having elements from EPS, for sure hermit yoda and elements from ROTJ. It might not be as straight forward as CLS was. Being the climatic end of the journey there could be a lot more involved.
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »

No doubt :)
    I'm just excited for the next part of the story, this one was fun.

If we move toward a Cloud City event, we could possibly see the following being used:
    1. Lando
    2. Lobot
    3. Urgnaught
    4. C-3PO
    5. Cloud Car Pilot
    6. Bespin Security Guards

If we move toward a Cloud City event, we could possibly see the following being used:
    1. Lando
    2. Lobot
    3. Urgnaught
    4. C-3PO
    5. Cloud Car Pilot

I think the worst thing they could do is add generic toons. There's plenty of ESB ones to choose from
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    Rogee wrote: »

The only way id see that is if thats how we unlock red 5 otherwise id say were past ANH

I'd LOVE it if they did another batch of flash events, but with X-Wing shards for FBL. Instead of the jawa shards you get X-Wing shards (same amount) and then everytime after (bonus tier only) you get 5 X-Wing shards.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Battle and Allies
    1. Wampa Battle (Hoth Han and CLS vs Wampa and Spy Droid)
    2. Attack on Hoth (CLS, ROLO, Hoth Han, R2, C3P0? Vs Snowtrooper Army and AT-AT)
    3. Degobah Training (CLS, Hermit Yoda vs Vader in the Cave of Shadows)
    4. Bespin infiltration (CLS, Leia, Chewy??, and Raid Han vs Boba Fett, Stormtroopers)
    5. Father vs Son (CLS vs Vader) unlocks Jedi Luke in black robes.

Jedi Luke will be used to go thru ROTJ to unlock Grandmaster Luke from Ep 7/8.

1. Lando
    2. Lobot
    3. Urgnaught
    4. C-3PO
    5. Cloud Car Pilot

Allright.. that was nice. back to the drawing board i think.. to serve.. and farm!! :smiley::joy:
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Battle and Allies
    1. Wampa Battle (Hoth Han and CLS vs Wampa and Spy Droid)
    2. Attack on Hoth (CLS, ROLO, Hoth Han, R2, C3P0? Vs Snowtrooper Army and AT-AT)
    3. Degobah Training (CLS, Hermit Yoda vs Vader in the Cave of Shadows)
    4. Bespin infiltration (CLS, Leia, Chewy??, and Raid Han vs Boba Fett, Stormtroopers)
    5. Father vs Son (CLS vs Vader) unlocks Jedi Luke in black robes.

Jedi Luke will be used to go thru ROTJ to unlock Grandmaster Luke from Ep 7/8.

I thought about Degobah, but forgot about the cave.

I like the Father vs Son... but would the winning play from CLS be 'Sacrifice hand' and then cut scene to "..you killed my father!"
  • I would say next is jedi night luke!
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    sm2BcA2.gif

hoth.gif

yes, this guy has it right
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member

1. Lando
    2. Lobot
    3. Urgnaught
    4. C-3PO
    5. Cloud Car Pilot

I don't care if the resulting Luke can solo the haat and all the territory battles in five minutes, I'm not farming that pu pu platter for him.

3PO sounds good, though, as does lando.
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    I just don't understand how CUP and Mob Enforcer were put in the game... but if you just need some minions to toss in, ok.
  • 5fa.jpg
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member

1. Lando
    2. Lobot
    3. Urgnaught
    4. C-3PO
    5. Cloud Car Pilot

7* Lobot required?

tumblr_o5utc1y6u11s6w6foo1_500.gif

SWGOH forum:

large.gif
  • If I had to guess it will be along the lines of the return of the Jedi story.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Leia, Lando, R2D2, C3PO, Han - this comp makes sense. But yeah, since Lobot is 2 hard nodes...
    6cec67187d2e8f22adb9ef8560f72f536182786b_hq.jpg

• Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    If I had to guess it will be along the lines of the return of the Jedi story.

Why do you think they would skip ESB?
  • CLS (loses hand), hoth Leia, hoth han, hermit yoda, R2 (or Lando, Lobot, Veers, Snowtrooper...) Vader and emperor...i like where I've read people saying you'll need more than 5...epic battle, all parts...but it is from Luke's perspective, so I'd imagine LS toons once again will be required...and it will be from Hoth to Luke's battle...including Bespin, and Dagobah
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    CLS (loses hand), hoth Leia, hoth han, hermit yoda, R2 (or Lando, Lobot, Veers, Snowtrooper...) Vader and emperor...i like where I've read people saying you'll need more than 5...epic battle, all parts...but it is from Luke's perspective, so I'd imagine LS toons once again will be required...and it will be from Hoth to Luke's battle...including Bespin, and Dagobah

I want to see more Empire heroes, not just more jarheads, but Imperial Officers like Ozzel, Piett, Motti, Tagge, Jerjerrod and so on.
  • Bane and Scion and Marka Ragnos and Darth zannah freedon nadd
  • Be funny if next journey event is Bespin and your your Raid Han gets locked in carbonate and your unable to use him again until the next journey event where you use Jedi Luke to free him from Jabba by fighting Boba Fett and soloing the Rancor Raid with Jedi Luke to get back your Raid Han!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Well, the FIRST chapter of Luke's Journey isn't even over yet... :o
  • Am I the only one that thinks Master Luke will also be in the game? I mean, many people think that Luke's journey will end with Jedi Knight (Ep. 6) Luke.
    In my opinion, having Master Luke in December (to match Ep. 8) would be amazing. Imagine the opportunities of a Jedi/Resistance hybrid team, with Jedi Rey and other characters from the movie coming soon.
  • Fahrius wrote: »
    5fa.jpg
    That was a perfect place to put that gif
  • Just for fun.

C3p0 gets blown to pieces on cloud city, and you must use chewie to find all of his parts in random missions and put 3p0 back together again.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Just for fun.

C3p0 gets blown to pieces on cloud city, and you must use chewie to find all of his parts in random missions and put 3p0 back together again.

Reward is 3p0, who is then required for JKL
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?