Rebel! Rebel!

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
edited August 2017
Two legendary characters ( Cls and EP) can be earned with straight Rebels, Phoenix rebels also give you Thrawn. So if your new, and your wondering who to farm first. Just say, rebel rebel. And not just any rebel, farmboy, old Ben, st Han, Leia. To get R2, go after the 3-4 empire characters ( storm trooper, Tarkin, magma,tfp ) because you will get EP before this event comes back with R2.
Be patient. If you complete those 8 characters and 2 legendary events. You can work on Phoenix squad for Thrawn, or resistance and First order. If you go Phoenix, ad 2 more Jedi for grandmaster yoda.

Replies

• Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Guides
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    I agree. I also suggest Lando and STH as some of the first rebels to farm since they are also scoundrels and can be used for credit heist and training droids.
  • I agree Rebels are the best group to farm starting out. A 7* Rebel squad and a scoundrel squad capable of doing credit heist should be top priorities. I normally suggest grabbing Biggs in GW (rebel and key pilot), STHan in Arena (rebel and scoundrel), Boba Fett from cantina shipments (scoundrel and pilot), Lando from cantina energy (Rebel and Scoundrel). Then get Wedge once his cantina node opens up. Seeing as you get Chewie and Akbar for free, following that farm order gives you 5 solid rebels and 4 scoundrels right off, and 3 of the best pilots. Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Boba, and STHan make for a solid arena team too up until Zetas come online.
  • Has to be done.

#Bowie

This was the first thing I thought of too.
    B_O_S_S_K in SW:G | G O R N in ST:T
  • Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    I agree. I also suggest Lando and STH as some of the first rebels to farm since they are also scoundrels and can be used for credit heist and training droids.
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Guides

Shocking abuse of power.

I approve.