F2P Complaint

Darth_Bruh
75 posts Member
edited August 2017
Devs, I enjoyed tier 1-5 of the event. Really, I did. And I wont be able to enjoy tier 6 because Leia only has one location to farm. At the rate I am able to go, It will take 8 days to get her to 7 stars. When you guys said you would make the characters "easier" to obtain, I did not think you would be cruel enough to stick them all behind a paywall and screw over the f2p community. So please, do something for us before this event ends

Replies

• Options
    I'm f2p and geared them all to 9 and obtained CLS
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry did you just say nobody in f2p is complaining? Lol.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    I hate when everyone labels every piece of criticism as complaining or whining, but...

You have to be blind (and not have a screen reader) or willfully ignorant if you think f2p players aren't complaining about this. Did you spend even ten seconds looking before concluding we needed another thread on this?
  • Options
    Swordd wrote: »
    I hate when everyone labels every piece of criticism as complaining or whining, but...

You have to be blind (and not have a screen reader) or willfully ignorant if you think f2p players aren't complaining about this. Did you spend even ten seconds looking before concluding we needed another thread on this?

Yeah, I did. All I see are people telling other people to stop whining
  • Options
    I started complaining at 3:01 est this morning. I've since spent 500 crystals to get 20 more shards and I'm at 40/65. Yes this sucks...
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Darth_Bruh wrote: »

So you thought you'd make your own post to whine and expect something other than people telling you to stop whining? Ok then...
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Darth_Bruh wrote: »

Is this the thread titled "So nobody f2p is complaining?" or am I in the wrong spot?

Kidding aside, half the forum hates the way the event was presented and the other half thinks anyone who says anything negative about it just wants everything in life for free. I think the complaining angle and the complaining about the complaining angles are well-covered.