Resistance bug?

I've heard the resistance squad is now bugged in haat and not gaining tm after the update. Any details?

Replies

• Moved to Bugs and Issues section
  • It's bugged
  • Part two of haat was a couple million below normal
  • Repeatedly see this problem in GW (ending encounters) and haat P4 (on a shot before topple). If you land a finishing blow on a target with multiple exposes it seems to count only one (i.e. : finishing blow on triple/quadruple exposed target doesn't grant your whole team full turn meter)
  • I've heard the resistance squad is now bugged in haat and not gaining tm after the update. Any details?

When run as a second team in a haat phase, I've found both resistance and zader to be bugged. If you run them first, no issues. With resistance, you don't gain tm off the adds (turrets and b2s). With zader, the dots fall off the adds and don't reapply when they expire (2 turns)
  • Hi guys, we have confirmed there is a bug that will prevent some effects from happening if the enemy side has dead units when you entered the battle. For instance, if B2s and turrets are currently dead, and you join with a second team while they are dead, both Vader's Zeta leader and Finn's Zeta leader do not apply to the units when they revive.
  • Thank you for the response @CG_feltz916 . Glad to know I wasn't crazy.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Yesterday, I had 4 exposes on a B2 super battle droid, I hit it with Poe, who had a two turn cool down on his taunt ability. Not only did he only gain 33% TM, his cooldown still had 1 left when it was his turn.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Hi guys, we have confirmed there is a bug that will prevent some effects from happening if the enemy side has dead units when you entered the battle. For instance, if B2s and turrets are currently dead, and you join with a second team while they are dead, both Vader's Zeta leader and Finn's Zeta leader do not apply to the units when they revive.

My bug hasn't anything to do with a second team entering.
  • The enemy you are fighting must be able to soak up the damage from the multiple exposes in order for the bonuses to be applied. For example, if a B2 is at a sliver where he can only take damage from one expose before getting killed, you will only see one expose number pop up, and you will only get the benefits of one expose popping.

This happens to me all the time in GW, you have to leave some characters at 50-75% health so you can stack lots of exposes on them and get the full effect.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    syzygic wrote: »
    The enemy you are fighting must be able to soak up the damage from the multiple exposes in order for the bonuses to be applied. For example, if a B2 is at a sliver where he can only take damage from one expose before getting killed, you will only see one expose number pop up, and you will only get the benefits of one expose popping.

This happens to me all the time in GW, you have to leave some characters at 50-75% health so you can stack lots of exposes on them and get the full effect.

Ohhh that makes sense, I think that is exactly what is happening. Wow, and reading through the text, it seems WAI. So stacking those exposes for one final hit on a weakened toon isn't something to do. Bummer. Thanks @syzygic
  • It's better than it used to be. It used to calculate the damage from the attack first, and only *then* calculate the expose damage. At least now all the exposes proc first.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    syzygic wrote: »
    It's better than it used to be. It used to calculate the damage from the attack first, and only *then* calculate the expose damage. At least now all the exposes proc first.
    Ouch. Well, that's good
  • syzygic wrote: »
    The enemy you are fighting must be able to soak up the damage from the multiple exposes in order for the bonuses to be applied. For example, if a B2 is at a sliver where he can only take damage from one expose before getting killed, you will only see one expose number pop up, and you will only get the benefits of one expose popping.

Still a bug. It really should calculate all the damage, do all the sense effects and then apply it.
    iN Spectre