Commander Luke Squad Zeta suggestions?

2Next

Replies

• mlb1399 wrote: »
    For the record, I run CLS(l), zzR2, zHan, zThrawn and GK.

Pretty good squad. I'm trying to keep it all Rebels WITHOUT that Chaze nonsense.

So I have CLS with his It Binds Zeta, R2's Number Crunch Zeta, and about to apply Han's Shoot First I think. It's just the other two that I don't wanna mess up on. Not that they won't help no matter which I choose, but I want to choose the best two left.

CLS
    R2D2
    Old Ben
    Leia
    Han

I got up to 23 this morning in Arena, and I'm on a launch shard. Hopefully once I gear them all up to 11 they'll be able to crack top 15.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    For the record, I run CLS(l), zzR2, zHan, zThrawn and GK.

Pretty good squad. I'm trying to keep it all Rebels WITHOUT that Chaze nonsense.

So I have CLS with his It Binds Zeta, R2's Number Crunch Zeta, and about to apply Han's Shoot First I think. It's just the other two that I don't wanna mess up on. Not that they won't help no matter which I choose, but I want to choose the best two left.

CLS
    R2D2
    Old Ben
    Leia
    Han

I got up to 23 this morning in Arena, and I'm on a launch shard. Hopefully once I gear them all up to 11 they'll be able to crack top 15.

Good man!!
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I run AA lead, R2D2 (Double zeta), Leia, Luke (Binds zeta), GK

Nasty team, so fun

Anyway, Lukes Binds is his best zeta, learn control is odd, it's only good for the first move it seems, dont know how much value you will get out of it

Should have been an omega only, not a zeta
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    I run AA lead, R2D2 (Double zeta), Leia, Luke (Binds zeta), GK

Nasty team, so fun

Anyway, Lukes Binds is his best zeta, learn control is odd, it's only good for the first move it seems, dont know how much value you will get out of it

Should have been an omega only, not a zeta

Starting to see that team. It is nasty

Agree with the binds all zeta from reading that seems the best one.
  • Yeah, I'm still sitting on two Zetas to hand out. Lol!

Don't wanna make the wrong choice.

If I had General Kenobi I might try that above team, but right now my Old Ben fills in quite nicely. His double taunt Zeta could possibly happen.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.