The next next road ahead!

i wanna start with saying this is all speculation and theories. but these same type of theories proved to be true for Thrawn w phoenix and CLS and a new hope crew.
First i dont think we will see Jedi Luke until CLS has dropped at least once more. so i say the next big things coming up (aside from make faction passes) will be The Last Jedi. we still dont have characters like Snoke, BB-8, General Hux. there will also be other new characters and all those will probably drop marque style. but i think Lightsaber Rey could possible be a legendary character and who will we need to get her? Full Resistance? Full First Order? could easily be one or the other. maybe even both. I started working on both my teams in the spring but have gotten side tracked. needing only FOTie, and FOST both just under 6* so if you come up short this December u have been warned.

Replies

• I genuinely hope they take a break with toons for awhile and let people get more omega drops so they can actually make the toons they worked on more viable. TB couldn't come soon enough.
  • I genuinely hope they take a break with toons for awhile and let people get more omega drops so they can actually make the toons they worked on more viable. TB couldn't come soon enough.

Yeah.. just stop it with too much characters. We need something to repair with the materials for that so many toons.
  • Well, I may be one of just a few, but maybe a couple of months of quiet time will allow us little people to farm shards and gear without a mad rush. So that when the next big thing or event shows up, less people will be complaining.

People could working on Jedi, Empire, Phoenix, Old Ben, Leia, and the 4 Toons that would be benefiting from the Hoth section of Territory Battles. Plus more than likely FO and Resistance for the upcoming movie.

In a small way, it'll be good thing for the Devs, as they don't have to worry about a big deadline, and just focus on the little things throughout the whole game. Small fixes and minor glitches.

Keeping things quiet, then BAM!!! They can throw 3 Events simultaneously and a lot of people would love it.

Just a thought. Kinda like a mid-season break for a TV show.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • yes some quiet time is indeed much needed. im just saying the next big release will probably be related to the movie in December im guessing.
  • Exactly, quiet time. Some early guilds have raid teams to build. For those playing long enough to vibrantly scream "content, content, content, I have nothing to do here...." perhaps you should start another game to play simultaneously. I'm super addicted here, been playing 8 months, and need TIME to work with the content present.

Every month now creates a backlog of factions necessary to unlock/get game breaking toons the next time around. It's nice that some of these double up as raid toons, but for guilds on the cusp of heroic, it's too much. I would greatly like TB to be the only new content between now and the next movie.
  • Yes.. yes.. yes.. agree with u mates!! resting times :love:
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I genuinely hope they take a break with toons for awhile and let people get more omega drops so they can actually make the toons they worked on more viable. TB couldn't come soon enough.

I fully agree with you. I'm hoping territory battles, and with the addition of gear 12 will bring more ways to obtain credits, gear, omegas, and zetas. Unfortunately, I feel dark side just got a huge kick in the gut, and needs some much needed love to keep up. They are already behind the light-side and just got pushed down even more in all aspects of the game. I just really hope we get dark side characters that are strong, and not just thrown into light-side teams as that defeats the purpose (Thrawn, and Nihilis).
  • dPaxton
    89 posts Member
    edited August 2017
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Would be happy with some quiet time, looking forward to what TB brings.

Would rather they spent a bit of time reworking a few characters that desperately need it rather than introducing more.

Unless it's Jabba or a proper Chewie. It's never too soon for Jabba or a proper Chewie.
  • Cheese and Rice. We just had a major event. Time to slow down and catch up. Lol.
  • Give us a little break so we can build these toons
  • And let the game in that state?
    With broken CLS and chase...?