SW GoH Categorized by Canon Power

There's this argument, if the really wanted heroes reflected their story power level, we wouldn't have diversity in the game. Guess what... We don't. Why should nobodies occupy the meta teams, like Poe, GS, FOTP, rather than actual Star Wars icons? I downloaded this game for a single reason. I love Star Wars. To me it's the lightsabers. No humanoid insects or old dwarf like droid killers. It's Vader, his fall as a jedi and his redemption. So pretty please, don't punish me for wanting to SELECT the toons I love. Right now I'm finishing #1 in the arena cause I have to use Poe and Lumi along with the ones I do love: Sid, Dooku, Kylo. But it's a shame truly.

So CG, this is how I, a Star Wars fan, would be very happy if the power levels went like.

First is power league from strongest to weakest, second is power level at 70 and fully maxed out, third is character name. Here we go.

1. 20k: Jedi Master Luke (I don't expect to see him in game before Ep. 8 release)
2. 10k: Vader, Palpatine, Yoda
3. 8k: Anakin, Mace, Old Ben, Sid, Dooku
4. 6k Lumi, Kit, Plo, QGJ, Maul, Eeth Koth, Ima
5. 5k: Barris, Ayla, Ashoka

6 and beyond. Non jedi, who cares...

Obtaining to the top tiers should be the real challenge.

Now if this doesn't work and is against the current policy, I have a suggestion for the next meta. Add Ewok Warrior, give his basic attack "Lead the Charge" a call to all Ewok teammates to attack as well...