Level 85!!!

I just reached level 85, and I have leveled up Lando, Palp, Wiggs, R2, and Baze to 85. Ky info is here: https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/ I have awful modding, so I think I should work on that, but can I get advice on what to work on? I'm farming a team with R2, Wiggs, and Chaze.
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• You eventually want to be farming cd mods for wiggs for sure. Health for baze, cd for chirrut so he's hitting hard with that special. And a lot use potency/health mods with r2. Some stick with potency alone. But I personally prefer a mix of potency and health. If your using that team, speed is key just like it is with all arena toons. So, most importantly if your using that team, you want to have chirrut, Biggs and r2 as fast as possible. Baze doesn't need any speed (throw health mods with protection primaries on him with as much secondary prot/hp) as for wedge, good to have speed on him but not as important because the assists from Biggs plus wedges unique will speed him up. As for the rest, wedge is nice with cd mods and offence on secondary (with decent speed) Biggs the same but as fast as possible. Chirrut cd also with as much offence as possible but keep his prot/health reasonable.

For the cd challenge if you haven't completed it yet. 5* jawa are good enough and easy enough to farm. I used a g9 je, rest were g7 or g6. With decent mods on to 3* it. Around level 65.

Good luck!
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Congrats friend. Not sure where your scoundrels/bounty hunters are at for credit heist. If they don't beat the final tier, my vote is you put 100% effort towards that. Gear and mod crunch is huge, but credit crunch will be higher.

Then, mods vs toon farming... difficult to say. All so situational. Get some decent arena mods, crit chance/dmg, health for Baze (get chiruit for him, 100% necessary), then farm some toons for whatever your needs are.
  • Ender22 wrote: »
    Congrats friend. Not sure where your scoundrels/bounty hunters are at for credit heist. If they don't beat the final tier, my vote is you put 100% effort towards that. Gear and mod crunch is huge, but credit crunch will be higher.

Then, mods vs toon farming... difficult to say. All so situational. Get some decent arena mods, crit chance/dmg, health for Baze (get chiruit for him, 100% necessary), then farm some toons for whatever your needs are.

My Scoundrals are awful. I have Boba 82, Lando 85, and CWChewbacca, Greedo, and Dengar at 57-70, and I understand that those three suck. I will farm STHan, and when I get RaidHan, I'll use him. Unsure about my fifth, either Dengar, Zam, IG, or Cad.

• You eventually want to be farming cd mods for wiggs for sure. Health for baze, cd for chirrut so he's hitting hard with that special. And a lot use potency/health mods with r2. Some stick with potency alone. But I personally prefer a mix of potency and health. If your using that team, speed is key just like it is with all arena toons. So, most importantly if your using that team, you want to have chirrut, Biggs and r2 as fast as possible. Baze doesn't need any speed (throw health mods with protection primaries on him with as much secondary prot/hp) as for wedge, good to have speed on him but not as important because the assists from Biggs plus wedges unique will speed him up. As for the rest, wedge is nice with cd mods and offence on secondary (with decent speed) Biggs the same but as fast as possible. Chirrut cd also with as much offence as possible but keep his prot/health reasonable.

For the cd challenge if you haven't completed it yet. 5* jawa are good enough and easy enough to farm. I used a g9 je, rest were g7 or g6. With decent mods on to 3* it. Around level 65.

Good luck!

So farm Jawas for the cd mods? My top 3 Jawas are: jawa 5*, lvl 50; da 4* lvl 1; and js 4* lvl 1.

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Ender22 wrote: »

My Scoundrals are awful. I have Boba 82, Lando 85, and CWChewbacca, Greedo, and Dengar at 57-70, and I understand that those three suck. I will farm STHan, and when I get RaidHan, I'll use him. Unsure about my fifth, either Dengar, Zam, IG, or Cad.

Between Boba and Lando, you should be fairly set. My Lando just about one shots the whole crew first shot, then wrecks them henceforth.

Sounds to me like you should definitely first focus on a team that will get you that final credit tier. That was my first focus and I regret absolutely nothing there.
  • Ender22 wrote: »

Between Boba and Lando, you should be fairly set. My Lando just about one shots the whole crew first shot, then wrecks them henceforth.

Sounds to me like you should definitely first focus on a team that will get you that final credit tier. That was my first focus and I regret absolutely nothing there.

Alright! I usually win with only Boba and Lando, with Den maybe left over.

• Yeah you can farm them relatively easy. Crit chance mods are decent and worth getting! however, if I could go back, I would've spent the little time to have gotten my jawas ready earlier as they really are awesome! But it takes time to get ones with the speed you need. Plus jawas with the exception of jawa engineer (guild store) are pretty easy to get to 5*
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    For your darkside team
    EP, Vader, Tarkin. ...definitely
  • Moved to Strategy.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member

Alright! I usually win with only Boba and Lando, with Den maybe left over.

Oh so you do complete the highest tier of credit heist? Cuz then your fine. Don't worry about scoundrels