Wookiee rage!

Rrrraaaaarrrrrggghhhh

Lol where is chewie!!!!!
No I'm not taking about clone wars chewie that's useless. I'm talking the iconic wookiee we all have come to know and love!

With the rebel pass and new chars being released it would have been a good time to release chewie. (preferably with some Han synergy)

Were getting a 3rd Han, 2nd Leia, 2nd Yoda but still missing the real chewie.

So is he gonna be a legendary char release? A reward for future TB or just a plain ol marquee event char??

I wouldn't mind legendary but I'm sure all the ds lovers would complain about another ls char. What u guys think??

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie was desperately missing from the Hero Journey event. Which is sad. I was hoping for a "use this Chewie" for part of the event...but no.
    I seem to recall for some unknown reason that Rebel Chewie was not available for use in the game. This seems very odd to me, but whatever. As far as when we should get Rebel Chewie...I feel like the game really should focus on the DS for a bit. I like the Rebels, but it is getting a bit ridiculous.
  • Options
    Agree with BJ. I mean if were talking synergy here....seriously....how could you not have Chewie and Han. I mean you have Chirrut and Baze who, are not even a comparision to the iconic power that Chewie and Han have, but yet, where is Chewie and the synergy they SHOULD have.

Who knows...maybe in few years time...
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    This seems very odd to me, but whatever. As far as when we should get Rebel Chewie...I feel like the game really should focus on the DS for a bit. I like the Rebels, but it is getting a bit ridiculous.

Although I agree that there are WAY TOO MANY REBELS IN THE GAME. The lack of Rebel Chewie makes no sense. In this Rebel Faction Pass, we are using every other major character from the OT, except Chewie.

This oversight makes no sense to me what so ever and the devs have given us no reasonable answer for it
    Post edited by Julmay on
  • Options
    Julmay wrote: »

Although I agree that there are WAY TOO MANY REBELS IN THE GAME. The lack of Rebel Cheque makes no sense. In this Rebel Faction Pass, we are using every other major character from the OT, except Chewie.

This is what I'm curious about. Especially that in the event Han talks to chewie but u don't see him lol like what is that?
  • Options
    They're gonna rework Clone Wars Chewbacca to "Just Chewbacca" :smiley:
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    Options

I heard the podcast. The answer that they gave was more fluff than a solid answer. They didn't have time to make a worthy Chewie, but they have time to make a third Han that is a rebel, a second Leia that is a rebel, and a Hermit Yoda for which there has not been any meaningful request. Let us not forget that they reworked OB, STH, FBLuke, and Leia. 8 characters were worked on and we still don't have a major character from the era that they are talking about. Yet, they gave us a horrible attempt at explaining why they didn't do it.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Characters.
  • Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to Feedback/Characters.

No1 checks other areas... Everytime a post gets moved it dies. Stupid