Carefull with Z ability placement timing / it affects your Galactic War results irremediably

I thought placing my first Z ability was going to be a great achievement, probably at a personal level it was, but little do I knew, that after this great achievement, my success in the G.W. (I won 1 in 3 events) will come down to wining none....
The system (algorithm) must thing Im some kind of super galactic power....

Replies

• LeftyTwoGuns
    460 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Haven't completed a full GW in a month after getting my first gear 11 and gear 10. I'll be getting my first zeta later today, so I've just given up caring about it. They're always going to be kitten like this to wear you down and get you to spend, so whatever
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    The new power calculations are no indicator of GW. It still uses the old power system, in which zetas had no weight. So unless you bumped up someone's gear level while putting the zeta on, you shouldn't have noticed a difference. Otherwise it's just bad luck.
  • Options
    Thank you Devin, then I hope so, but almost 2 weeks of not wining mmmmmm fishy fishy fishy
  • Options
    I know lefty.... it gets pretty ruthless....
  • Options
    The new power calculations are no indicator of GW. It still uses the old power system, in which zetas had no weight. So unless you bumped up someone's gear level while putting the zeta on, you shouldn't have noticed a difference. Otherwise it's just bad luck.

That can't be correct anymore. I had the exact same team in node 12 every day since the power calc change. Today I put a zeta on CLS and my node 12 is broken again.
  • Options
    There seems to be more to it... in any case, will keep on trying...